Solved Worldguard Problems

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyplay

Mar 1, 2023
So, this is my last hope. Maybe I am too stupid, but I can't check my region. Every time I check my region, it doesn't work. I tried to check the variable with 'send "%region at player%"' but every time I do this, I get <none>.

Code:
on region enter:
    send "%region at player%"
    if "%region at player%" is "test2":
        send "works! "

upload_2023-3-1_17-43-53.png
upload_2023-3-1_17-44-10.png

upload_2023-3-1_17-44-37.png

I wonder if "region enter" considers the region at the player to be the region they were in *before* the event-region. Try sending event-region, or waiting 1 tick until you send region of player.

Reactions: Skyplay
I wonder if "region enter" considers the region at the player to be the region they were in *before* the event-region. Try sending event-region, or waiting 1 tick until you send region of player.
Thx! Now it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.