Solved Use all planks in recipe

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening,
How to use all types of wood in a recipe register? ^^
Look aliases...
code_language.skript:
{wood type}:
        {default} = :0-5
        <any> = :0-5
        (oak|regular|normal) = :0
        (spruce|fir|redwood|pine) = :1
        birch = :2
        jungle = :3
        acacia = :4
        dark oak = :5

output:

any wood type

on break of any wood type

should work

You're right , but im sure that he tested it too and there is still a problem with aliases if "any wood planks" doesn't work well , it should work.
Any wood (wood & planks) isn't the same thing of Any wood planks (Only planks)
[doublepost=1494094312,1494094233][/doublepost]
I have tested no works for recipe :/

So i think that the recipe register doesn't support all the alieases :emoji_stuck_out_tongue:

No xD
Too bad :/
I should be able to fix it with inventory click, but would be cool that a dev confirms it :emoji_slight_smile:
What about "any woods"? For me works fine.

event-block is any wood

code_language.skript:
[20:16:16 INFO]: [Skript] Reloading test.sk...
[20:16:16 INFO]: [Skript] Successfully reloaded test.sk.

(Im poor to make pics)

My code:
code_language.skript:
    register new shaped recipe for 1 of {_chest} using any planks, oak wood planks, oak wood planks, oak wood planks, leather, oak wood planks, oak wood planks, oak wood planks, oak wood planks
[doublepost=1494273399,1494094879][/doublepost]plz need help :/

My code:
code_language.skript:
    register new shaped recipe for 1 of {_chest} using any planks, oak wood planks, oak wood planks, oak wood planks, leather, oak wood planks, oak wood planks, oak wood planks, oak wood planks
[doublepost=1494273399,1494094879][/doublepost]plz need help :/
just register 4x or 5x? times...

Code:
loop 5 times: #or 4?
    register new shaped recipe for 1 of {_chest} using wood plank:%loop-number%, wood plank:%loop-number%, wood plank:%loop-number%, wood plank:%loop-number%, leather, wood plank:%loop-number%, wood plank:%loop-number%, wood plank:%loop-number%, wood plank:%loop-number%

just register 4x or 5x? times...

Code:
loop 5 times: #or 4?
    register new shaped recipe for 1 of {_chest} using wood plank:%loop-number%, wood plank:%loop-number%, wood plank:%loop-number%, wood plank:%loop-number%, leather, wood plank:%loop-number%, wood plank:%loop-number%, wood plank:%loop-number%, wood plank:%loop-number%
You can't do that, item types data values only get numbers and not expressions, for do that you would have to do:
code_language.skript:
"item:damage" parsed as item
And as Chisle said, you have to register multiple recipes for the same thing.

I have already tried recording several recipes, but I would like my players to use two woods see more different in the craft ^^

then loop more... common....

code_language.skript:
loop 5*9 times:
  if loop-number is between 1 and 6:
      register ----- wood planks:%loop-number, wood planks:0, wood planks:0 ..........
  else if loop-number is between 7 and 12:
    reigster .... woodplanks:0, wood panks:%loop-number% wood planks:0 ....
#contiue it.

Reactions: Spartan9802
You can try this at the top of your skript
code_language.skript:
aliases:
    all wood = 5:0, 5:1, 5:2, 5:3, 5:4, 5:5

This adds an alias for all the woods, so for example:

code_language.skript:
command /giveWood:
    trigger:
        give sender all wood
# Not sure if this command actually works, didn't test it

You can try this at the top of your skript
code_language.skript:
aliases:
    all wood = 5:0, 5:1, 5:2, 5:3, 5:4, 5:5

This adds an alias for all the woods, so for example:

code_language.skript:
command /giveWood:
    trigger:
        give sender all wood
# Not sure if this command actually works, didn't test it
Well, if you had read the post, you'll see that the issue is with the recipe register effect not supporting multiple items as ingredients.

Well, if you had read the post, you'll see that the issue is with the recipe register effect not supporting multiple items as ingredients.

Oh crap, my post went out.

I tried to post this a while ago (when this was relevant) and then my internet connect dropped, so I just exited out of Chrome and such; and when I got on earlier today I guess it published out. I don't know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.