Skungee - The proxy addon for Skript

Addon Skungee - The proxy addon for Skript 2.0.0-BETA-5

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

LimeGlass updated SkellettProxy with a new update entry:

NETWORK VARIABLES!

You can now share variables between server son your bungeecord server.

Basically this allows you set a variable on the bungeecord and then on another server call that variable.

Syntax:
code_language.skript:
[the] [skellett[ ][(cord|proxy)]] (global|network) [var[iable]] [(from|of)] %object%
This can only be set and grabbed at the moment.

Example:

code_language.skript:
set network variable {test} to "&6Hello world!"
set {_this} to network variable {test}

Simple and sweet.

There is also a...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@LimeGlass You're just a god.
[doublepost=1490386627,1490007515][/doublepost]@LimeGlass I have done many test with the new update of skellet to find any bug.
Seems that timespan in global variables doesn't work , it return as "none".
Code:
code_language.skript:
set global variable {skunity} to now

Reactions: LimeGlass
@LimeGlass You're just a god.
[doublepost=1490386627,1490007515][/doublepost]@LimeGlass I have done many test with the new update of skellet to find any bug.
Seems that timespan in global variables doesn't work , it return as "none".
Code:
code_language.skript:
set global variable {skunity} to now
Set it as a text.

code_language.skript:
set network variable {skunity} to "%now%"

#Then when getting it.

set {_time} to network variable {skunity}
set {_time} to "%{_time}%" parsed as timeperiod

Implanting Skript types into the database are very complex. Also it uses Google's json to convert objects. Google has no clue what this Skript type is.

@LimeGlass i come across to another problem , when i edit a global script , it is updated but get overwriting & loading , so it's like if i have more files of the same script in the network.

LimeGlass updated SkellettProxy with a new update entry:

Bug fixes and added feature to reconnect

Fixed:
- Made it so Skellett now reconnects to SkellettProxy if the bungeecord restarts.
- Fixed the empty scripts folder not allowing globalscripts (As said in my video tutorial)
- Fixed some minor bugs

This SkellettProxy version needs version 1.8.8+ of Skellett in order to run!

Read the rest of this update entry...
[doublepost=1490416325,1490399648][/doublepost]
@LimeGlass i come across to another problem , when i edit a global script , it is updated but get overwriting & loading , so it's like if i have more files of the same script in the network.
That's the goal. SkellettProxy will write those scripts to every other server. Make sure the names are different if you don't want them to override.

@LimeGlass It's not the overwriting the problem , it's that the console get errors like "the command hub already exist in core.sk" and i have just one file core.sk in the scripts folder of bungeecord.

You may have multiple scripts in the spigot servers that contain the command.
Im sure that i got only one into the scripts folder of bungeecord.
I got this "overwriting" problem only when i edit a script here but if i restart the bungeecord , the overwriting skript errors all disappear.

Hello, is SkellettProxy anyway protected? Or if someone knows the port can connect to my proxy?
The SkellettProxy socket only accepts Skellett packets anything else will get nulled.

The sockets aren't protected but I might add a password system. Only people with another Skellett can get data.

Thank you for reply, by the way I use Skellett at my server (1.11.2 with Protocol Support & Citizens) and event "on npc click" isn't working. How can I fix it? When I reload the script, there isn't any error.

Thank you for reply, by the way I use Skellett at my server (1.11.2 with Protocol Support & Citizens) and event "on npc click" isn't working. How can I fix it? When I reload the script, there isn't any error.
Try

code_language.skript:
on npc rightclick
#or
on npc leftclick

This is a citizen issue. You can also use this which will work. Report this clicking error to the Citizens devs

code_language.skript:
on rightclick on entity:
    if clicked entity is a citizen:
        set {_citizen} to npc from entity clicked entity

Hello, this options still aren't working. And I have one more issue.
code_language.skript:
on join:
        # Create record if not exist
        mysql update "INSERT IGNORE INTO points (player) VALUES ('%player%');"
        wait 1 tick
        # Replace points amount
        set {_points.%player%} to mysql result of query "SELECT * FROM `points` WHERE `player` LIKE '%player%';"
        set {_points} to mysql integer "points" from {_points.%player%}
        send "%{_points}%"
After reloading this script I have that error:
code_language.skript:
[10:51:56 ERROR]: {_points} can only be set to one object, not more (version.sk, line 29: set {_points} to mysql integer "points" from {_points.%player%}')
And when I want to display {_points.%player%} server returns:
code_language.skript:
[10:53:30 INFO]: com.mysql.jdbc.JDBC42ResultSet@37beaeae
Can I anyway fix it?

Hello, this options still aren't working. And I have one more issue.
code_language.skript:
on join:
        # Create record if not exist
        mysql update "INSERT IGNORE INTO points (player) VALUES ('%player%');"
        wait 1 tick
        # Replace points amount
        set {_points.%player%} to mysql result of query "SELECT * FROM `points` WHERE `player` LIKE '%player%';"
        set {_points} to mysql integer "points" from {_points.%player%}
        send "%{_points}%"
After reloading this script I have that error:
code_language.skript:
[10:51:56 ERROR]: {_points} can only be set to one object, not more (version.sk, line 29: set {_points} to mysql integer "points" from {_points.%player%}')
And when I want to display {_points.%player%} server returns:
code_language.skript:
[10:53:30 INFO]: com.mysql.jdbc.JDBC42ResultSet@37beaeae
Can I anyway fix it?
It returns as a list, because it can contain multiple values.

Use this
code_language.skript:
set {_points::*} to mysql integer "points" from {_points.%player%}
Or
code_language.skript:
set {_points} to the first element out of mysql integer "points" from {_points.%player%}
Or

code_language.skript:
set {_points::*} to mysql integer "points" from {_points.%player%}
set {_points} to {_points::1}

Code:
[13:20:19 WARN]: java.io.EOFException

[13:20:19 WARN]:        at java.io.ObjectInputStream$BlockDataInputStream.peekByte(ObjectInputStream.java:2626)

[13:20:19 WARN]:        at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(ObjectInputStream.java:1321)

[13:20:19 WARN]:        at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject(ObjectInputStream.java:373)

[13:20:19 WARN]:        at com.gmail.thelimeglass.Sockets.send(Sockets.java:92)

[13:20:19 WARN]:        at com.gmail.thelimeglass.Sockets$2.run(Sockets.java:113)

[13:20:19 WARN]:        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_11_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:71)

[13:20:19 WARN]:        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_11_R1.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:52)

[13:20:19 WARN]:        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)

[13:20:19 WARN]:        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)

[13:20:19 WARN]:        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

[13:20:19 WARN]: [Skellett] Plugin Skellett v1.8.8a generated an exception while executing task 44

java.lang.NullPointerException

at com.gmail.thelimeglass.Sockets$2.run(Sockets.java:113) ~[?:?]

at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_11_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:71) ~[skywars-lobby-0.jar:git-Spigot-625bc00-41a7d14]

at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_11_R1.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:52) [skywars-lobby-0.jar:git-Spigot-625bc00-41a7d14]

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142) [?:1.8.0_111]

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617) [?:1.8.0_111]

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_111]

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there an estimation on how long Redis support will take? Only feature that is needed for me to make this work perfectly with my network. Other than that, the plugin is overall great and has been working fine for me.

Code:
[13:20:19 WARN]: java.io.EOFException
[13:20:19 WARN]:        at java.io.ObjectInputStream$BlockDataInputStream.peekByte(ObjectInputStream.java:2626)

[13:20:19 WARN]:        at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(ObjectInputStream.java:1321)

[13:20:19 WARN]:        at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject(ObjectInputStream.java:373)

[13:20:19 WARN]:        at com.gmail.thelimeglass.Sockets.send(Sockets.java:92)

[13:20:19 WARN]:        at com.gmail.thelimeglass.Sockets$2.run(Sockets.java:113)

[13:20:19 WARN]:        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_11_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:71)

[13:20:19 WARN]:        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_11_R1.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:52)

[13:20:19 WARN]:        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)

[13:20:19 WARN]:        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)

[13:20:19 WARN]:        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

[13:20:19 WARN]: [Skellett] Plugin Skellett v1.8.8a generated an exception while executing task 44

java.lang.NullPointerException

at com.gmail.thelimeglass.Sockets$2.run(Sockets.java:113) ~[?:?]

at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_11_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:71) ~[skywars-lobby-0.jar:git-Spigot-625bc00-41a7d14]

at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_11_R1.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:52) [skywars-lobby-0.jar:git-Spigot-625bc00-41a7d14]

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142) [?:1.8.0_111]

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617) [?:1.8.0_111]

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_111]
Caused from a server not being found a player not being found or your sockets aren't correct. If it's a 1 time thing that's fine.
Is there an estimation on how long Redis support will take? Only feature that is needed for me to make this work perfectly with my network. Other than that, the plugin is overall great and has been working fine for me.
Next SkellettProxy update
Hey, I'm writing again :emoji_stuck_out_tongue:
Will it be possible to add event "on bungeecord command:" to the Skellett or SkellettProxy?
It's in the to-do list :emoji_grinning:

Reactions: Charles