Skript and Mods

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jan Treinzen

Aug 2, 2020
Hello everybody,

i have a problem with a script. Whenever someone is killed, the message should be sent to the killer and the killed. In addition, the variable should be increased. My problem is that I have a server with mods and rifles and if a player is killed with a rifle then he was killed by the rifle and not the player.

Can you fix this somehow.

Many greetings
JLT_LP

Attachments

• Skript.sk
    0 bytes · Views: 137
Currently when I open this file, it shows up completely empty. Do you have a code that you have set up or are you looking for someone to make this for you?

My apologies, but I do not understand the language this is written in and am unable to help. One thing that you could maybe change to fix it is change %victim% to %player% instead maybe.

Code:
    if victim is a player:
        if attacker is a player:
            send "&2[Clash-Projekt] &bDu wurdest von &9%damager% getötet!" to victim
            send "&2[Clash-Projekt] &eDu verlierst deshalb &610&e Punkte." to victim
            send "&2[Clash-Projekt] &bDu hast &9%player%&b getötet!" to attacker
            send "&2[Clash-Projekt] &eDu bekommst deshalb &610&e Punkte." to attacker
            add 10 to {punkte.%attacker%}

on join:
    while {1} is true:
        set name of sidebar of player to "&2Clash-Projekt"
        set score "&9Name: " in sidebar of player to 4
        set score "&b%player%" in sidebar of player to 3
        set score "&5Punkte:" in sidebar of player to 2
        set score "&d%{punkte.%player%}%" in sidebar of player to 1
        wait 3 seconds

I didn't really expect it to, but it was my best attempt since I don't speak the language it is written in

Status
Not open for further replies.