SK - Phones

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Jul 18, 2023
Hi there! I don't know how to continue this skript farther. Here is my idea: I'm trying to make a phone skript for an RP thing, and I want it so when the player accepts the call with an accept command, which I also need help with, they will be able to chat with the player. I'm thinking of using just normal chat for 2 players to talk back and forth. Plus, a hang up command that both players can function. If y'all could help, that'd be great :emoji_grinning:
It'd be a challenge for the supporters out there.
Here is my code:
Code:
on join:
    set {chatter::%player's uuid%} to false
    set {chatterman::%player's uuid%} to false
on chat:
    if {chatter::%player's uuid%} is true
    set {chatters::%player's uuid%} to message
    if {chatters::%player's uuid%} is a player:
        if {chatters::%player's uuid%} is online:
            send "&aCalling player..." to player
            set {chatter::%player's uuid%} to false
            send "&b%player% &ais calling you! Type &b/acceptcall &ato accept it! &6&l[60 SECONDS]" to {chatters::%player's uuid%}
            set {chatterman::%{chatters::%player's uuid%}%} to true

Of course it's not ALL of my code, but I just need to continue it but I can't figure out how.

Uhh for one thing I would absolutely not use variables for this. ESPECIALLY if you're setting them on join. You're gonna end up deleting your server with variables. You should make a call command, an accept command, a reject command, and a hang up command. It's a good place to start while you figure out the logic for how to do the private chat room.

Reactions: Luke_Sky_Walker
0-0 I just have no idea how to do this. I'd use the DerePhone Skript on spigot, but spigot isn't working for me.