MundoSK Packets

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

i can still hear the sound

help.

i also tried game.player.hurt

I am not sure why you are still hearing the sound, but you can try to further debug the issue:
code_language.skript:
on packet event play_server_named_sound_effect:
    broadcast "%string pinfo 0 of event-packet%"
    if "%string pinfo 0 of event-packet%" is "game.player.hurt":
        broadcast "Sound game.player.hurt detected, cancelling event"
        cancel event
    else:
        broadcast "Not game.player.hurt, not cancelling event"
If you are getting the first broadcast at the same time as game.player.hurt broadcast, then you may have the wrong sound or some similar issue, while if you get the second broadcast at the same time then it's some weirder problem.

For others here's working code (on 1.8.8):
code_language.skript:
on packet event play_server_named_sound_effect:
  if string pinfo 0 of event-packet is "game.player.hurt":
    set string pinfo 0 of event-packet to "mob.blaze.hit"

Reactions: freakMelon
Thanks @Pikachu how do i make it so works with my other script (if victim has enchanted diamond armor on) <- i don't know how to do this
and maybe also so the "mob.blaze.hit" doesn't just play for the attacker, but also for victim?

Thanks @Pikachu how do i make it so works with my other script (if victim has enchanted diamond armor on) <- i don't know how to do this
and maybe also so the "mob.blaze.hit" doesn't just play for the attacker, but also for victim?
That's a tough one. maybe mess around with the location for best results

Last edited by a moderator:
hey @Tlatoani do you know how to do nametags with packets so it changes my nametag because when i use skellett/other skript addon nametag, it will mess up my skellett scoreboard. (name above head)

thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
hey @Tlatoani do you know how to do nametags with packets so it changes my nametag because when i use skellett/other skript addon nametag, it will mess up my skellett scoreboard. (name above head)

thanks!
MundoSK has its own nametag feature, syntax can be found at https://www.skunity.com/search?search=Name+Tag+of+Player. If that doesn't work, you can try with packets, but it's going to be extremely complicated. You'll have to make an event with the play_server_player_info packet.

@Tlatoani Thanks, those work fine with my scoreboards but those nametags only allow 12-16 chars, so when I try to do "&a&lOwner&b%player%" it will only include "Owner" and 1-3 chars of my name.

@Tlatoani Thanks, those work fine with my scoreboards but those nametags only allow 12-16 chars, so when I try to do "&a&lOwner&b%player%" it will only include "Owner" and 1-3 chars of my name.
I am not sure of any good way to allow nametags of more than 16 chars (16 is the limit) so I can't help you there, even with modification of the play_server_player_info packet it is max 16 chars.

I am not sure of any good way to allow nametags of more than 16 chars (16 is the limit) so I can't help you there, even with modification of the play_server_player_info packet it is max 16 chars.
The only thing to do is use team prefix and suffixes, you can do it with packets, but it is yet more complicated than modify the player's nametag.

@freakMelon the colors also count as characters so that might be why.

The only thing to do is use team prefix and suffixes, you can do it with packets, but it is yet more complicated than modify the player's nametag.

@freakMelon the colors also count as characters so that might be why.

Onlything you can do is hiding THE nametag of THE player And make a invisible armorstand with a custom name follow THE player. To bypass THE 16 char limit

Onlything you can do is hiding THE nametag of THE player And make a invisible armorstand with a custom name follow THE player. To bypass THE 16 char limit
That will be weird to players with low ping. Team prefixes and suffixes are complicated but a good solution to this problem as with them you would be able to 48 characters instead of only 16.

Also, why some words in that sentence are uppercased? It doesn't make any sense for me.

That will be weird to players with low ping. Team prefixes and suffixes are complicated but a good solution to this problem as with them you would be able to 48 characters instead of only 16.

Also, why some words in that sentence are uppercased? It doesn't make any sense for me.

My phone is doeing that And i don't know why.