I need The Skript that limit each player to place all type of concrete at once with permissions

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

nightXRage

May 14, 2021
I Need The Skript that limit each player to place all type of concrete at once with permissions and all of the concretes in one permission

example: concretes.limit.The Limit Number

also something in scoreboard that show how much concrete player can place like 0/10 on scoreboard and if player place a concrete the score change to 1/10

if you can help me with it pls do it thanks.

I'm sure there is a better way but with this you have to give the player multiple permissions, e.g. you want a limit of 5 then the player needs:
concretes.limit.1 concretes.limit.2 concretes.limit.3 concretes.limit.4 concretes.limit.5

Code:
on place of any concrete:
  if {concretelimit::%player's uuid%} is not set:
    set {concretelimit::%player's uuid%} to 0
  if player has permission "concretes.limit.%{concretelimit::%player's uuid%}%":
    add 1 to {concretelimit::%player's uuid%}
  else:
    cancel event