Skript How To Create Randomized Rooms

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Benson Rong

Mar 4, 2022
Hi yall, hope your having a splendid day/night. However, I have been trying to make randomized rooms that connect to each other as they generate. Can somebody potentially help me with this? I run on version 1.19.4.

Not sure exactly what you're wanting help with, but if you're inferring that you want them to randomly "walk" into a room at a certain point the easiest way would be to add the room's "entry points" into a variable, then have it randomly select from that variable once they reach "X" block (or when they walk on a certain type of block, or you could use bounds.) There's really a lot of ways that you could "trigger it" from signs to when they're holding a specific item, etc. but that's what you'd want to do.

https://skripthub.net/docs/?id=942