how do you use multiple quotation marks in quotation marks

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nubb

Apr 30, 2021
i need help putting quotation marks in quotation marks, but not just 1 pair,
say i wanted to make console do a simple tellraw command, i would do.

make console execute "tellraw @a ""e"""

you need to double quotations, but say i wanted to do a more complex one.such as

/tellraw @p ["",{"text":"Click ---->","bold":true,"color":"dark_gray"},{"text":"\"here\"","bold":true,"underlined":true,"color":"green","clickEvent":{"action":"suggest_command","value":"/kill @e"},"hoverEvent":{"action":"show_text","contents":[{"text":"Thats it!","bold":true,"color":"aqua"}]}}]

how would i do this and if there is an alternative that lets you make a clickable text that suggest command so when u click it it puts something in you chat without entering it please tell me /show me.
thanks

For example like this:
Code:
send "&7Click <link:https://discord.gg/xxxx>&bhere<reset> &7to join our discord."
You can change link with other events

Status
Not open for further replies.