Solved "Function" in "Tuske" doesn't work.

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingAdmin_YT

May 16, 2018
Code:
on load:
    load yaml "plugins/SanalMarket/market.yml" as "market.yml"
    load yaml "plugins/SanalMarket/ayarlar.yml" as "ayarlar.yml"
command /market:
    trigger:
        market(player)
function market(p: player):
    open virtual chest with 6 row named "&b&lMarket" to {_p}
    loop yaml node keys "listeler" of "market.yml":
        set {_name} to yaml value "listeler.%loop-value%.name" from "market.yml"
        set {_slot} to yaml value "listeler.%loop-value%.slot" from "market.yml" - 1
        make gui slot {_slot} of {_p} with (loop-value parsed as material) named {_name} to run function iceri({_p}, loop-value, "%{_name}%")
function iceri(p: player, kategori: text, name: text):
    open virtual chest with 6 row named "%{_name}%" to {_p}
    loop yaml node keys "ayarlar.%{_kategori}%" of "ayarlar.yml":
        set {_fiyat} to yaml value "ayarlar.%{_kategori}%.%loop-value%.fiyat" from "ayarlar.yml"
        set {_slot} to yaml value "ayarlar.%{_kategori}%.%loop-value%.slot" from "ayarlar.yml"
        make gui slot {_slot} - 1 of {_p} with (loop-value parsed as material) with lore "&a&lAlış &f&l» %{_fiyat}%" to run function onaymarket({_p}, loop-value, "%{_fiyat}%", "&a&lAlış &f&l» %{_fiyat}%")
    make gui slot 53 of {_p} with barrier named "&cGeri git" to run function market({_p})
ayarlar.yml
Code:
ayarlar:
  chest:
    sapling:
      slot: 1
      fiyat: 600
  glass:
    white stained glass pane:
      slot: 1
      fiyat: 250
    black stained glass pane:
      slot: 2
      fiyat: 250
market.yml
Code:
listeler:
  chest:
    slot: 3
    name: '§3§lDekarasyon'
  glass:
    slot: 5
    name: '§3§lRenkli Camlar'
I can see the items in the menu, but when clicking on items, nothing is happening so items are dragging. How can I fix?

(If there is a more optimized version of this skript, you can send it.)

Skript version: 2.4 alpha-4
Tuske version: 18.2-Pikachu-Patch-3
Server version: 1.14.3
[doublepost=1563825517,1563803854][/doublepost]Any one?

I can see the items in the menu, but when clicking on items, nothing is happening so items are dragging. How can I fix?
Restart your server.
This issue is caused by running "/sk reload all" and "/sk reload scripts" <-- dont use those commands
Only use "/sk reload <name of script>"
There's really no reason to be reloading all of your scripts at once, since you would only be working on one at a time.

I already tried and tried again, I still don't get results. Why TuSKe not working properly?
Is there an alternative to TuSKe? Like a skript-mirror?
[doublepost=1563881158,1563879713][/doublepost]Solved ._.
I don't know how do I to fix.
Thank you for help @ShaneBee

Status
Not open for further replies.