Disable anvil renaming for paper

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Acidic

Feb 12, 2024
Hey,

How do I disable anvil renaming of paper, without using Tuske? (Tuske is broken, and disables all my scripts, so I can't use it).

Hey,

How do I disable anvil renaming of paper, without using Tuske? (Tuske is broken, and disables all my scripts, so I can't use it).
Not sure if this would be super helpful but maybe you can do a few conditional statements to check if the player's inventory is an Anvil GUI (This would be used for an on click event), then after that, check if the event item is paper then cancel that event.

Using SkBee, you can do:

code_language.skript:
on anvil prepare:
    if slot 1 of event-inventory is not air: # Remove this to make any anvil event (enchanting or repairing) unavailable
        set repair cost of event-inventory to 999