Can anyone skript me a donut smp spawner skript

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

xVentra

Jun 11, 2023
I recently learnt how to skript like 1month ago i understand it but this is still way to hard for if u think u can help hit me up either post the code here or add me on discord :emoji_grinning:
ClippedByVull#7693

Can you script an exact replica of donutsmp? Spawners?
I will be honest with you. I never played on that server. Instead, I saw so many requests from people wanting the spawners system that they developed on that server. I made a clone of it that is a bit similar but not exactly the same. I think mine is a bit better in the sense that it saves everything in the nbt of the block and forces the player to be near the spawner to receive rewards. In addition, I have added a few extra features that the original server did not have, like the fule thingy that makes spawning faster.

How do i remove the fuel thing? The furnace block and rearrange the buttons on the gui and also when i break the spawners it breaks on how many it has stacked can i change it to lik so that it can break on one go with all of the spawners already stacked?

How do i remove the fuel thing? The furnace block and rearrange the buttons on the gui and also when i break the spawners it breaks on how many it has stacked can i change it to lik so that it can break on one go with all of the spawners already stacked?
Line 29 set it to 0
delete line 307, the line should look something like this
Code:
set slot 15 of metadata value "BS;GUI" of {_player} to blast furnace named "&aFuel &6%{_fuel}%" with lore {_lore::*} with all flags hidden

max-fuel: 0
How do i change it so that the spawners won't break one by one when stacked i want it to be like when you break it it should break all at once with all of the spawners stacked

How do i change it so that the spawners won't break one by one when stacked i want it to be like when you break it it should break all at once with all of the spawners stacked
You can't do this in my script because it will break a lot of things and I'm too busy to create a custom script for you. Since this is not a game changer, I don't think this is a big issue for you to worry about

Reactions: pravice