Resource icon

Addon ThatPacketAddon 1.0-BETA.3

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Very useful, works perfectly even with 1.16, don't listen to the hater who said it's trash!
Keep updating!
This add-on is super useful, it helped me with so much, I don't know what I would do without it!
This addon is so useful, it's easy to send packets & to analyze/edit them. I hope there will be an update with the new field / datawatcher field (Optionnal chat, sound name etc for example) but this is still a very powerfull addon !
This addon is truly AMAZING! it's so much easier than MundoSK, I can easily get packet stuff done with this finally and the most amazing thing it's compatible with MundoSK, so if you are already used to some of the hard MundoSK syntaxes, you can use them together with ThatPacketAddon's new syntaxes! no need to rewrite anything!