This version of skript-reflect requires Skript 2.6.1 (or above)
Bug fixes, improvements to proxies and (primitive) arrays, more improvements.
- Fix Java calls to some caller sensitive methods
- Added more warnings and errors at parsetime
- Improve (primitive) array handling
- Added new array expression
- Fix NPE when attempting to use undefined changer on custom expression
- Improve proxies:
- Call default method if no implementation...
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Addon skript-reflect 2.3
Reflection utilities for Skript