• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

This update resolves the issues reported when using newer versions of Skript. The full changelog is available at https://github.com/APickledWalrus/skript-placeholders/releases/tag/1.6.0
**From GitHub:**

Fixes #27

This release also updates the addon's dependencies. It should be compatible with Skript 2.5 / 2.6.

As always, if you encounter any issues or have any ideas for updates, please feel free to open an issue at https://github.com/APickledWalrus/skript-placeholders/issues

Nightly builds are now available too. You may access them via commits or through the actions tab.

Enjoy!
I forgot to do this a while ago... sorry!
  • A lot of syntax has been merged together. Scripts should still work, but some may require minor changes. The documentation has been updated to reflect this update, so I advise users to check that out.
  • Overall plugin size has been reduced due to internal cleanup and refactoring.
  • The colorize option now works on any placeholder being parsed.
  • OfflinePlayer support has been improved for PlaceholderAPI.
  • #9 has been fixed.
  • You can now listen to multiple prefixes or placeholders in one event (this registers a placeholder for each prefix)
  • PlaceholderAPI placeholders now persist on /papi reload.
  • GitHub Actions now creates an artifact for each build.
  • Updated PlaceholderAPI to 2.10.6 Please make sure you are running the latest version!
  • Added a new option (without color) to the parse placeholder expression. This only applies to PlaceholderAPI placeholders. It affects whether the returned placeholder value is colorized.
  • Fixed a few NPEs that could occur
If you encounter any issues, please let me know!
I would recommend updating to this version as soon as possible.

This update fixes a few bugs:

• Fixed an error that would occur with asynchronous calls (Closes #4).
  • Fixed an error that sometimes occurred with setting the result.
If you have any suggestions for this addon, let me know :emoji_slight_smile:
Reactions: novastosha
IMPORTANT: There were minor syntax changes in this update, so your code may have to be updated. Due to the new syntax, the documentation and examples have been moved over to wiki pages (https://github.com/APickledWalrus/skript-placeholders/wiki). The latest syntax is available there.

This update allows you to register placeholders using MVdWPlaceholderAPI.
For this to work, you must have an MVdW plugin installed. This also goes for parsing placeholders from MVdWPlaceholderAPI.

The addon also no longer requires PlaceholderAPI and will function if you only have MVdWPlaceholderAPI installed.
This release adds support for MVdW Placeholders and also fixes potential bugs.