- Supported Minecraft Versions:
- 1.7, 1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.11, 1.12, 1.13, 1.14, 1.15
Skester let you create your own unit tests using Skript. Why should you make unit tests? Simply because you can avoid bugs in your scripts. Unit tests will repeat the same tasks that you ask, so if one of them fail but worked before, it means you broke something.
And get results:Code (Text):
- command test [<text>]:
- it "checks the sender":
- assert if sender is player with message "The sender should be a player"
- it "checks permissions":
- assert if player is op with message "The player should be OP!"
- it "checks argument":
- assert not null arg-1 with message "First argument should not be null"
- assert equals arg-1 to "this" with message "First argument should be ""this"""
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Addon Skester 1.1.0
Create your own unit tests for your scripts!