GameAPI

Addon GameAPI 2.0.3

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Contributors
Blueyescat
Supported Minecraft Versions
  1. 1.9
  2. 1.10
  3. 1.11
  4. 1.12
  5. 1.13
Lo4xPqv.png
Overview

GameAPI is a quick and easy way to create games without the hassle. It is compatible for both java and skript developers but also for those who do not know how to code in these two languages.

Documentations:

Java:
Skript:
Other:
  • Nothing for the moment :emoji_frowning:
Reactions: Ayham Alali
Author
Olyno
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.00 star(s) 3 ratings

More resources from Olyno

Latest updates

1. Welcome new features!

Description It's been a long time since I've updated GameAPI, but don't worry, there were many...
  2. Hot fix and new features!

Description: Hey there! A new release of GameAPI is now available with a lot of hot fix and of...

Latest reviews

I think this addon can be good but the join effect don't work and when i try to use /team join it's make me an error in the console
Olyno
Olyno
Thanks for your review. Please be sure to contact me on Discord (Skunity's discord) with your issues.
nice but the problem why does the game doesn't start when i do /game start test
Olyno
Olyno
Thank you for your review. It should be noted that commands are a new approach for GameAPI and that some commands are not yet available (even if the list of commands is available). I am still working on the "start" system for games, hence the fact that the command is not available. I recommend using GameAPI as an addon or as a java library but not yet as a plugin.
I think this one will be available as a plugin during the update 2.1 :)
Looks pretty nice, good work. I should try it next time I make a MiniGame :)
Keep it up mate.
Olyno
Olyno
Thank you very much for your review, I'm glad you like my addon. Feel free to come and see me on the discord and/or on the forum and/or the github to give me your ideas or report any problems you may have with GameAPI :)