Shortcuts

Script Shortcuts 1.1

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Supported Minecraft Versions
  1. 1.9
  2. 1.10
  3. 1.11
  4. 1.12
Shortcuts
Shortcuts is a tool that allows you to code much faster and more efficiently. You can configure shortcuts very easily and use them very easily.

How does it work?

Configure your shortcuts, use them in your script and code faster!
For example, if I configure a shortcut that I name "test", and put as pattern "salut" and as changer "hey", if in one of my scripts I write anywhere "salut", then this word will be changed to "hey".

See an example:

1529757604-capture.png

Here, "keywords" represents the pattern and "change_with" by which the pattern will be changed.

In your scripts' folder, you have another generated folder named "ShortcutsDom". It is in this folder that all your scripts and/or files will receive the changes. All scripts external to it will not be affected.

To create a new shortcut, go to plugins/Skript and go to the "Shortcuts" folder. Then, create a yaml file with your configuration name. Then reproduce the example that was generated or use the example from the screenshot.

You must use "/sk reload all" or "/sk reload shortcuts" for it to work properly. When you use "/sk reload shrotcuts", all scripts in the dom folder will be reloaded too.

Requiert:
  • SkUtilities
  • skript-yaml
  • SkQuery-Lime 3.6

Expressions accepted:
code_language.skript:
%tabulation%/%tab% : add 1 tabulation
%nl%/%new line% : add 1 new line

You can multiply these expressions, such as "%tab% * 2" for get 2 tabulations.

Tested:

Tested with: TacoSpigot
In: 1.12.2
All addons updated.

In case of problem, I invite you to first of all check that you have the necessary and updated addons. If the problem persists, contact me in private message on the forum or on the skunity discord under AlexLew#2001
Author
Olyno
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from Olyno

Latest updates

1. Add expressions

Added the possibility to use expressions such as %nl% or %tab% in the "change_with" part (%tab%...