- Supported Minecraft Versions:
- 1.7, 1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.11, 1.12
SkSchematic is a tool developed in skript allowing you to save, load and share your structures to your firends!
1) Create your structure
2) Use "/structure arrow" to get the selection arrow
3) Select the blocks at the ends of your structure with a left click and a right click
4) Use "/structure save <name>" to save your structure
Now that you've done that, use"/structure load <name>" to load your structure or "/structure give" to get a block containing your structure.
- /structure help - Show all commands
- /structure pos1 - Set the position 1 manually
- /structure pos2 - Set the position 2 manually
- /structure arrow - Give arrow for set positions 1 (with left click) and position 2 (with right click)
- /structure load <name> - Load a structure with a name
- /structure give <name> - Give a block with data of a structure with a name. Place it and make spawn the structure!
- /structure save <name> - Save a structure with a name
- /structure rotate <name> x/y/z <degree> - Rotate a structure with a name
- /structure list - Get the list of all structures saved
- /structure version - Get the version fo SkSchematic
Several things are there to improve your experience with this script such as:
- Save your structure
- Share your structure as file (plugins/SkSchematic/Structures)
- Load your structure via command or block
- Can rotate the structure (x, y and z)
- Easy to share (just give structure's file)
- Save chests' content (Currently only 1, not double chest)
- Configure the script as much as possible (plugins/SkSchematic/config.yml)
- An anti-crash system (in case of too large structures)
- An automatic structure generation system to load a new world (like villages, manor houses etc...)
Wait, not for the moment (come sooooooon!)
Olyno and 4rno
You are authorized to:
- Use this script for private purposes
- See its content and understand it
You are not allowed to:
- You appropriate the script
- Re-upload this script
- Sell the script
- Use this script for non-private purposes
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Script SK Schematic 2.0
The skript of management of structures!