Source code: https://github.com/Lotzyprod/Skcrew
- Olyno, Govindas, APickledWalrus, MrsDarth
- Supported Minecraft Versions:
- 1.13, 1.14, 1.15, 1.16, 1.17, 1.18
Supported Skript versions: 2.6.1+
(First of all, I developed this for personal use, but maybe it will be useful to someone)
- part of skript-db fork by Govindas: added sync effect and removed pre-parse statement
- part of skent code
- some modificated skript-gui
Every part can be disabled in config file, something like in SkBee addon
- Floodgate api with cumulus (bedrock forms) support (syntax like skript-gui, easy to learn)
- Run code from text, it can be not only single line
- InventoryDragEvent - its fired when player hold rigthclick with cursor item
- Give or drop effect, its something like (if player doesn't have space for item, it will be dropper near)
- Start and stop spectate events (need Paper server's platform or his fork)
- Run as op effect
- Permission management without permission plugin
- Some system info, like amount of RAM or number of processor cores
- Regex expressions and some string operations
- Url response expression
- Full world management effects and expressions
- ViaVersion player's protocol support
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Addon Skcrew 1.3
Bedrock edition forms and something more