- @Nikola (Who told me to make it)
- Supported Minecraft Versions:
- 1.8, 1.9, 1.11, 1.12, 1.13, 1.14
How to use it:
1. Create a region Using (/regions create <name>)
2. Get Region wand and set corners Using (/regions wand <name>)
3. Type /region setup <name> This will Use corners to set region blocks
4. (Unnecessary) Add flags Using (/regions flag <name> <AnyFlag> <(allow , deny , false , true)>)
How to use flags:
Example can be found in the Script from Line 90 to 110.
How to add region custom inventory:
Just type /regions inventory <name>
All other things is automated!
1. Do not claim this script as your own
2. Don't edit the script (Only prefix)
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Script Regions 1.5
Regions with Flags, Inventories