1. Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Dismiss Notice
This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Script PunishmentGUI 2.0

PunishmentGUI - Makes punishing your players 10x easier

1. Jakaboii
    Supported Minecraft Versions:
    PunishmentGUI

PunishmentGUI is an easy-to-use & easy-to-configure skript made specifically for Litebans (but will work for other plugins) that makes punishing your players 10x easier!
    It's tested on 1.8.9 and will only work on 1.8.x servers

Features

• Ban Players
    • Mute Players​
    • Warn Players​
    • And more, all inside a nice GUI!
    To Do

• Nothing :emoji_slight_smile:
    How to install

• Download the PunishmentGUI - 2.0.sk file
    • Upload it to /plugins/Skript/scripts (the location may be different for you)
    • Edit PunishmentGUI - 2.0.sk the way you want it (or leave it)
    • Type /sk reload PunishmentGUI - 2.0
    • Enjoy Punishing hackers!
    Requirements

(Requirements may be different for your version of Minecraft)

Commands & Permission Nodes

/punish <player> [reason] | punishment.gui

NOTE
    If you encounter any errors while using or installing this plugin then please join the Discord Server for help
    You shouldn't edit this skript if you don't know how Skript works
    There was probably easier ways to do some things in this skript, but I'm pretty new to Skript so I probably didn't know about it
    If you want to suggest a skript or feature for existing skripts I made, make sure to suggest it in the Discord Server

Special thanks

To the Skript community for helping me with bits of this skript!

COMING SOON

Recent Reviews

1. k1ndled
    k1ndled
    2/5,
    Version: 2.0
    Interesting script. I've been making my own Punishment GUI and wanted to check this one out. It could be optimized a ton by cutting out some useless things. It's possible, because my Punishment GUI (Soon to be released) is 87% shorter, and more neat. The only 1.8 is kinda wack, as most scripts work for 1.8+ unless it uses 1.14.4 features directly.
    1. Jakaboii
      Author's Response
      Same stuff as I said to Max094_Reikeb
  2. Max094_Reikeb
    Max094_Reikeb
    2/5,
    Version: 2.0
    So i repost my review because it was deleted i don't know why...

This script could be better optimized and it's way too long. Plus, 1.8 is no more used on servers (only a few still use it) you should make your script work for 1.14.
    1. Jakaboii
      Author's Response
      Tons of servers support 1.8, I don't know what your talking about

And the skript IS pretty long, but it's more customizable & I mentioned that there was probably a better way to do things in the overview..