- Supported Minecraft Versions
PunishmentGUI is an easy-to-use & easy-to-configure skript made specifically for Litebans (but will work for other plugins) that makes punishing your players 10x easier!
It has been tested on 1.8.9, 1.12.2 & 1.13.2 but that doesn't mean those are the only supported versions! To know if it'll support your version, you will have to test it and install it on your server yourself
- Ban Players
- Mute Players
- Unpunish Players
- And more, all inside a nice GUI!
- Download the PunishmentGUI - 2.8.sk file
- Upload it to /plugins/Skript/scripts
- Edit PunishmentGUI - 2.8.sk the way you want it (or leave it)
- Type /sk reload PunishmentGUI - 2.8
- Enjoy Punishing hackers!
Commands & Permission Nodes
/punish <player> <reason> | punish.command
/punish example | punish.command
/punish reload | skript.admin
If you encounter any errors while using or installing this plugin then please join the Discord Server for help
You shouldn't edit this skript if you don't know how Skript works
If you want to suggest something I should do to this plugin, please do so in the Discord Server and not in the reviews!
By downloading and/or using this Skript you agree to the following:
- You must not distribute this Skript
- You must not claim ownership of this Skript
- I (DrJakaboii) can change these Terms at any time
- These Terms are valid for all the versions of this Skript