PrimeChat [Channels, Chatgroups, Antiswear, and more!] New and Free

Script PrimeChat [Channels, Chatgroups, Antiswear, and more!] New and Free 1.2

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

It works, if it's used completely standalone. Aside from that, saying its variable usage is poor would be an understatement, and it uses an abundance of if-statements where you could easily just slap in a list and have code that's much neater and easier to work with. It's also completely incompatible with other chat systems, because instead of adjusting the message or using the built-in prefix or formatting system, it completely cancels the chat event and blindly overrides the entire message system with whatever it pleases.

Overall, I'd rather go with a different alternative. Here's a neat list of things to change:

- Use lists instead of 10 if-statements
- Follow variable naming conventions and use uuids
- Use the built-in prefix system, and replace messages and chat formatting instead of cancelling them and sending your own
- Don't hardcode the prefix, instead use options.
FusionCore
FusionCore
Thanks (and no I don't mean this sarcastically)! This points out a lot of the problems with this current script. It's also a great reason why you shouldn't use this script right now.
I needed this script for a long time, thank you!

(50 chars....)
FusionCore
FusionCore
Thanks for your review! This makes my day :)