- Supported Minecraft Versions:
- 1.7, 1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.11
A simple function to speed up the process of creating YML files and adding values/lists into them.
If you've ever used JSON.sk, you'll understand the way this function works.
An example usage of this:
This will create a file that looks like this:Code (Skript):
- on script load:
- if existence of "plugins/DIR/config.yml" is false:
- createYMLFile("../../DIR/config.yml", "val: enabled:true||val: test:1||lst: players:ThinkingAboutIt;ThinkingAboutIt2;ThinkingAboutIt3")
- enabled: true
- test: 1
- - ThinkingAboutIt
- - ThinkingAboutIt2
- - ThinkingAboutIt3
You can add an infinite amount of values and lists in any order you want. Each action is separated by ||. The list values use ; to separate items in the list.Code (Skript):
- createYMLFile("FILE PATH", "VAL: NAME:STATE||LST: NAME:LSTVALUE1;LSTVALUE2")
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
API EzYML 1.2