- Supported Minecraft Versions:
- 1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.11, 1.12, 1.13, 1.14, 1.15, 1.16BungeeSKBungeeSk is a Skript addon that allows you to communicate with a bungeecord proxy easily !
How to download and install ?
You can download the last available version of BungeeSK by clicking here.
Then you can drop your BungeeSK.jar file in your Bungeecord plugins/ folder and in every Spigot plugins/ folder too. Make sure you got Skript running on your Spigot servers. (If not, you can download Skript here
How to run correctly BungeeSK ?
First, you will need to connected your Spigot servers (called as clients) to your Bungeecord proxy (call as server).
Here's an example of code to link everything:
- on server start:
- while client is not connected: # Using a while loop to try to connect if the client is not connected
- create new bungee connection: # Creation of a new Bungeecord connection
- set address of connection to "127.0.0.1" # Use this IP if the Bungeecord is on the same machine
- set port of connection to 100 # This port as to be opened if the specified client is not hosted on the same machine as the server
- set password of connection to "Strong password" # Complete your password here, this has to be the same as the one in the Bungeecord config
- set name of connection to "hub" # Name has to be unique, if the same name is already connected, the connection will end
- start new connection with last created connection # Sending connection request to the server
- wait 30 seconds # Waiting 30 seconds between 2 connection tries, it's recommended to not decrease this value
Need support or be informed ?
- Discord server
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Addon BungeeSK 1.0.3
Need to communicate with bungeecord ? Here's your problems solver !