MundoSK

Addon MundoSK 1.8.5

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Yes is work, but:

I not find the Open Sign Editor packet in ProtocolLib packets.
But website shared this http://wiki.vg/Protocol#Open_Sign_Editor

Can you help me this subject?
play_server_open_sign_editor is a packet introduced in Minecraft 1.9+, so it's not available to you because you're using 1.8.8. There are other packets that you have to use instead from 1.8.8.

How are you
Skript - dev26f
The json is added to the sending message
The/tellraw command cannot be invoked normally
Now I want to use the 'on Packet Event' to control the player's chat message
Execute the json command when the player is talking
Such as
/tellraw @a {"text":"Hover","hoverEvent":{"action":"show_text","value":["",{"text":"Text\n","color":"green","underlined":true},"component"]}}
Can you help me:emoji_blush:

How are you
Skript - dev26f
The json is added to the sending message
The/tellraw command cannot be invoked normally
Now I want to use the 'on Packet Event' to control the player's chat message
Execute the json command when the player is talking
Such as
/tellraw @a {"text":"Hover","hoverEvent":{"action":"show_text","value":["",{"text":"Text\n","color":"green","underlined":true},"component"]}}
Can you help me:emoji_blush:
For modifying chat messages in packets you can use the chatcomponent pjson, which is used with jsonobjects, meaning that you have to parses the json above as a jsonobject, so it would look like this:
code_language.skript:
set "chatcomponent" pjson %number% of %packet% to %string% parsed as a jsonobject
However, in this case, as you want to modify the packet sent by the player, this wouldn't work as the player sends simple text to the server, not a chat json, so modifying the player's chat packet won't allow you to do any json. Instead, you could just use the regular on chat event in Skript, read it and cancel it, then broadcast a new chat message with json.

[QUOTE
="Tlatoani, post: 9733, member: 12"]For modifying chat messages in packets you can use the chatcomponent pjson, which is used with jsonobjects, meaning that you have to parses the json above as a jsonobject, so it would look like this:
code_language.skript:
set "chatcomponent" pjson %number% of %packet% to %string% parsed as a jsonobject
However, in this case, as you want to modify the packet sent by the player, this wouldn't work as the player sends simple text to the server, not a chat json, so modifying the player's chat packet won't allow you to do any json. Instead, you could just use the regular on chat event in Skript, read it and cancel it, then broadcast a new chat message with json.[/QUOTE]
It looks complicated
I also want to send json information by dropping the chat event
But failed
Here's my code
Code:
on chat:
    cancel event
    execute console command "/tellraw @a {""text"":""Hover"",""hoverEvent"":{""action"":""show_text"",""value"":["""",{""text"":""Text\n"",""color"":""green"",""underlined"":true},""component""]}}"
    stop

#unterminated array at line1 column 66
This problem only appears in Skript - dev26f

But if I don't send/tellraw commands with skript
There will be no errors

It looks complicated
I also want to send json information by dropping the chat event
But failed
Here's my code
Code:
on chat:
    cancel event
    execute console command "/tellraw @a {""text"":""Hover"",""hoverEvent"":{""action"":""show_text"",""value"":["""",{""text"":""Text\n"",""color"":""green"",""underlined"":true},""component""]}}"
    stop

#unterminated array at line1 column 66
This problem only appears in Skript - dev26f

But if I don't send/tellraw commands with skript
There will be no errors
That code looks like it should work. The 'unterminated array' thing appears to me to be a json error, but your json seems to be valid according to an online json validator. I recommend you post a thread in the help section about this, as it will be much easier than trying to do it with packets.

That code looks like it should work. The 'unterminated array' thing appears to me to be a json error, but your json seems to be valid according to an online json validator. I recommend you post a thread in the help section about this, as it will be much easier than trying to do it with packets.
I don't quite understand
Can you provide a template for...

@Tlatoani
Well I want tu use custom events tho using "args" instead of "dets" give me "An internal [...] while performing this command". Is it known bug or just something dependent of my machine?
Latest Spigot for 1.11.2
Latest MundoSk
Latest Skript from Bensku
Latest addons from this forum

@Tlatoani
Well I want tu use custom events tho using "args" instead of "dets" give me "An internal [...] while performing this command". Is it known bug or just something dependent of my machine?
Latest Spigot for 1.11.2
Latest MundoSk
Latest Skript from Bensku
Latest addons from this forum
Can you post the script you are using?
Also, are you using MundoSK 1.7.4 or a beta version?
[doublepost=1494178094,1494176702][/doublepost]A small announcement for users of the beta:

Some beta version a while back introduced this expression:
code_language.skript:
new tablist
It is highly unlikely you are using this expression as I never mentioned it anywhere, but if you are, I recommend you stop using it as it will be removed in a future beta, but there's no need to do it quickly though as it will probably be a while. Sorry if this inconveniences anybody.

Edit: On a sort of related note, if you are unsure of how to use MundoSK array tablist feature, there is now an example available on the overview page.

Last edited by a moderator: