MundoSK

Addon MundoSK 1.8.5

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Good evening,
Are you no longer working on MundoSk ? :C
Could you improve the effect set skin with value so that it no longer causes a drop in tps?
The latest beta is from 6 days ago (in the temp branch at MundoSK's github repository).

And I can confirm this issue, I just never cared about it, it's when you set the skin of the player.

Here you go:
code_language.skript:
command /example_tablist:
    trigger:
        activate array tablist for player with 4 columns 20 rows #This creates a 4 x 20 grid of tabs in the player's tablist
        set display name of tab 1, 1 for player to "Hello!" #This sets the first tab as "Hello!"
        set icon of tab 4, 20 for player to alex #This sets the icon of the last tab as the alex skin
        set display name of tab 4, 20 for player to "ALEX" #This sets the last tab as "ALEX!"
        loop 20 times:
            set display name of tab 2, loop-number for player to "Column 2, Row %loop-number%" #This sets all of the tabs in the second column to display their column and row
            set icon of tab 2, loop-number for player to steve #This sets all of the tabs in the second column to have a steve skin as their icon

There should also be other scripts people have made using tablist syntaxes that may help you as well.
Thank you very much! Through your code templates, I made my favorite TAB bar
In offline mode, however, appear to have no player icon

Thank you very much! Through your code templates, I made my favorite TAB bar
In offline mode, however, appear to have no player icon
Good to see that you have been able to use the tab features successfully!

From what I have seen before, servers on offline mode don't have player icons. I think there is a way to enable them, but I don't know how right now.

Hello I'm on version 1.7.5-Beta.7.132 I seem to be having a weird bug. Basically when I set the skin of a player the tablist glitches for all other players that are not close to the player who's skin was changed, I use MudoSk's tablist features to have my own custom tablist and what seems to happen is that the name of the player who's skin was changed shows up in the next available tab slot. So for example lets say I have two players in my server, the script for my custom tablist counts the amount of players online so only 1 Column with 2 rows is activated and that works fine, but when I change the skin of one of the players and the other player who is far away, lets say about two chunks away, in his tablist it will show a third row instead of two and the third row will contain the name of the other player on the server, once I bring the two players close to each other the issue goes away and the affected player will see only two rows/2 players in his tablist. It is a really odd bug and hard to explain so if you have no idea what I mean I can provide a video if you wish

Hello I'm on version 1.7.5-Beta.7.132 I seem to be having a weird bug. Basically when I set the skin of a player the tablist glitches for all other players that are not close to the player who's skin was changed, I use MudoSk's tablist features to have my own custom tablist and what seems to happen is that the name of the player who's skin was changed shows up in the next available tab slot. So for example lets say I have two players in my server, the script for my custom tablist counts the amount of players online so only 1 Column with 2 rows is activated and that works fine, but when I change the skin of one of the players and the other player who is far away, lets say about two chunks away, in his tablist it will show a third row instead of two and the third row will contain the name of the other player on the server, once I bring the two players close to each other the issue goes away and the affected player will see only two rows/2 players in his tablist. It is a really odd bug and hard to explain so if you have no idea what I mean I can provide a video if you wish
I have identified the bug and it should be fixed in the new 1.7.5-BETA.7.134 (I made a mistake in the 7.133 version, sorry about that if you downloaded it) version, which you can download here: Download

Please reply to me if you are still having issues/having other issues.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MartinOdum
What is all the syntax for setting a worldborder for a world? The documentation isn't very good about explaining it.
The basic six expressions (size, center, warning time, warning distance, damage buffer, and damage amount) have equivalent commands that are explained at Minecraft Wiki. The
code_language.skript:
reset border of %world%
effect resets those six to their default values, which are also shown in Minecraft Wiki above.

The syntaxes to do with border stabilizing have to do with whether the border is currently moving. When the border is not moving, it is considered "stabilized".
code_language.skript:
time remaining until border stabilize in %world%
is just telling how much time is left before the border is stabilized.
code_language.skript:
on border stabilize [in %world%]
is an event that triggers when the border becomes stabilized in a world.

Not sure if this is more clear, if you still have some confusion you can ask about specific syntaxes, here is a list for reference: https://www.skunity.com/search?search=border

The basic six expressions (size, center, warning time, warning distance, damage buffer, and damage amount) have equivalent commands that are explained at Minecraft Wiki. The
code_language.skript:
reset border of %world%
effect resets those six to their default values, which are also shown in Minecraft Wiki above.

The syntaxes to do with border stabilizing have to do with whether the border is currently moving. When the border is not moving, it is considered "stabilized".
code_language.skript:
time remaining until border stabilize in %world%
is just telling how much time is left before the border is stabilized.
code_language.skript:
on border stabilize [in %world%]
is an event that triggers when the border becomes stabilized in a world.

Not sure if this is more clear, if you still have some confusion you can ask about specific syntaxes, here is a list for reference: https://www.skunity.com/search?search=border

Okay thanks for some of the clarification, but just to be sure, if I wanted to set the size of the border over a certain time, would I do something like this?:
code_language.skript:
set border in world "map-1" to 150 over 5 seconds
Side Note Would I have to put the map name is quotes or out of quotes?

Okay thanks for some of the clarification, but just to be sure, if I wanted to set the size of the border over a certain time, would I do something like this?:
code_language.skript:
set border in world "map-1" to 150 over 5 seconds
Side Note Would I have to put the map name is quotes or out of quotes?
The syntax is
code_language.skript:
size of %world%
rather than border in world, and you would also put the time before the size, so like this:
code_language.skript:
set size of world "map-1" over 5 seconds to 150

I'm not sure what you mean by observer pattern, can you explain more?
For example, I use the command /worldborder
Set up a border area
To change the game mode
Code:
set player's gamemode to spectator
This will lead to a player can go beyond the border

I don't want to let the players can go beyond the border

For example, I use the command /worldborder
Set up a border area
To change the game mode
Code:
set player's gamemode to spectator
This will lead to a player can go beyond the border

I don't want to let the players can go beyond the border
One way you could fix this is by checking every second to see if a spectator is outside of the border, but that partially defeats the purpose of using the border. I'm not sure how else you could stop this, as it seems to be the intended functionality of spectator mode, but I will think about it.

One way you could fix this is by checking every second to see if a spectator is outside of the border, but that partially defeats the purpose of using the border. I'm not sure how else you could stop this, as it seems to be the intended functionality of spectator mode, but I will think about it.
I now use is cycle every second to do a test
But his efficiency is not high
:emoji_sweat_smile:

Hey sorry to bug you about this but I think the addon's skin feature increases the rate of people looking like steve's or alex's, basically all of my players constantly report seeing each other as steves or alex's, I do use the skin features and they are amazing so I don't exactly want to disable them, I just thought I'd mention here in hopes that maybe you can look into it?

I do want to note that alot of the times to fix it a player can teleport far away, I assume as long as its away from the chunk, then when they come back their skin looks fine but most players don't know that and when they encounter each other in game they are confused as to why other players look like steves and alex's alot of the time

Hey sorry to bug you about this but I think the addon's skin feature increases the rate of people looking like steve's or alex's, basically all of my players constantly report seeing each other as steves or alex's, I do use the skin features and they are amazing so I don't exactly want to disable them, I just thought I'd mention here in hopes that maybe you can look into it?

I do want to note that alot of the times to fix it a player can teleport far away, I assume as long as its away from the chunk, then when they come back their skin looks fine but most players don't know that and when they encounter each other in game they are confused as to why other players look like steves and alex's alot of the time
This is probably due to using MundoSK's tablist features, as that has been reported by one other user. I added some config options that may help with this issue a while back, but they don't seem to be in the latest betas, so the last beta (1.7.5-BETA.7.140 - Download) from just now adds them back, they are named tablist_remove_tab_delay_spawn and tablist_remove_tab_delay_respawn, and default to 5. Making them higher might decrease or maybe completely get rid of alex/steve skin occurrences, however the drawback is that on the custom tablist, whenever a player teleports to near another player's location from far, or respawns (basically the things that fixed the problem sometimes) the player's head may appear in the tablist of the other player for longer (the config options are time amounts in ticks).

If you aren't using the MundoSK custom tablist features, then there is a different issue than this, and in that case I'll have to look further at your case.

This is probably due to using MundoSK's tablist features, as that has been reported by one other user. I added some config options that may help with this issue a while back, but they don't seem to be in the latest betas, so the last beta (1.7.5-BETA.7.140 - Download) from just now adds them back, they are named tablist_remove_tab_delay_spawn and tablist_remove_tab_delay_respawn, and default to 5. Making them higher might decrease or maybe completely get rid of alex/steve skin occurrences, however the drawback is that on the custom tablist, whenever a player teleports to near another player's location from far, or respawns (basically the things that fixed the problem sometimes) the player's head may appear in the tablist of the other player for longer (the config options are time amounts in ticks).

If you aren't using the MundoSK custom tablist features, then there is a different issue than this, and in that case I'll have to look further at your case.
I am indeed using MudoSK's custom tablist features, I'll give your suggestions a go and let you know how it goes, thanks for the quick reply
[doublepost=1490841971,1490834810][/doublepost]Alright after some testing these are my results:

I originally did
tablist_remove_tab_delay_spawn: 15
tablist_remove_tab_delay_respawn: 15

and during testing to see if it fixed it I figured out that basically when a player joins the server, he sees any players around him as steves/alex's, the other players will see his/her skin fine

I then changed it to
tablist_remove_tab_delay_spawn: 40
tablist_remove_tab_delay_respawn: 15
But the issue is still there, so I think the main cause is that, when a player joins he will see those around him as steves

Do you think this is something on your end? Or should I give it a try and bump the delay_spawn a little more?

Reactions: Tlatoani