List variable issue?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wesnoah3

Aug 18, 2017
Hey everyone, I'm currently using list variables and I'm having trouble getting them to do what I want. My test code should have 3 variables in"{testvar::*}", however, after adding 10 onto Test1 its adds another blank variable to "{testvar::*}". The output is my code is shown here. Any help is much appreciated!
[doublepost=1602007571,1601917978][/doublepost]Does anyone know why this is happening? I've consulted with people on the discord to no avail.

Yes, that output should be correct.

Code:
{testvar::*}
is a string because you start it out by adding a string. E.g add 1 to {number}, you cannot add a string to that number, because the variable is a number!!!! You should be adding
Code:
"10"
instead as that is the string 10 not the number 10.

Yes, that output should be correct.

Code:
{testvar::*}
is a string because you start it out by adding a string. E.g add 1 to {number}, you cannot add a string to that number, because the variable is a number!!!! You should be adding
Code:
"10"
instead as that is the string 10 not the number 10.
Thank for you the help! Even after editing my code I am getting "<none>" along with Test1, Test2, and Test3 after running the command...

Status
Not open for further replies.