how to make commands for console only

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

noob skripter

Jun 3, 2020
helo i am 6 year old boy from sveden i want know how make comand only console only player can do /kit elytra <player>i want console only do how do
[doublepost=1591178703,1591173629][/doublepost]why no body answer my it has been so long pls

First of all, not to be rude but you really need to learn more english as I don't understand a thing from what you said, second of all this is a thread, it can take up to 24-72 hours for someone to actually
respond.
As for your problem, what do you mean console only commands? Like commands that can be executed only by the console? If yes, then use this:

Code:
command consoleonly:
     trigger:
         command sender is console:
                #do stuff here
         command sender is player:
               send "&cThis is a console only command!"

Haven't tested this but it should work I think.

Last edited:
Code:
command /YourCommand:
    executable by: console
    trigger:
        send "hi console"

Status
Not open for further replies.