Console can't execute a world edit command

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IdkWhatNameOk

Nov 7, 2019
no
CODE:
every 2 minutes in "world":
execute console command "//pos1 139,27,193"
execute console command "//pos2 131,31,201"
execute console command "//set 90%stone,10%iron_ore" # This is where the problem is!​

ERROR:
Can't understand this condition/effect: execute console command //set 90%stone,10%iron_ore

I tried to make a simple generator but I'm stuck with this error and I don't have any other ideas, please help!

CODE:
every 2 minutes in "world":
execute console command "//pos1 139,27,193"
execute console command "//pos2 131,31,201"
execute console command "//set 90%stone,10%iron_ore" # This is where the problem is!​

ERROR:
Can't understand this condition/effect: execute console command //set 90%stone,10%iron_ore

I tried to make a simple generator but I'm stuck with this error and I don't have any other ideas, please help!
The console cannot execute worldedit commands. What you can do though is use skript-mirror and use the FAWE api. https://forums.skunity.com/threads/asynchronous-block-placement.5332/

I will check if it works, I will search up how to use APIs though.

Edit: I'll do that tommorow, I'm tired.
I will show you can example using the code in that link I sent you:
code_language.skript:
set {_loc1} to location at 0, 0, 0 in world "world"
set {_loc2} to location at 2, 2, 2 in world "world"
set {_bool} to setBlocks({_loc1}, {_loc2}, "90%%stone,10%%iron_ore")
Also, use the updated coded that Simuciokas sent. You have to scroll down a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.