Solved Replace <none> variable

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skaya

Aug 6, 2018
Hi,

Is there a way to Replace the default Skript <none> variable?

Thx

Skaya

The <none> variable only happens when the variable you are using isn't set.
Try setting the variable to nothing. For example:
code_language.skript:
set {variable.%player%} to ""

Yea. But is it Possible to relplace the text of the <none> variable? With a Addon or Something?

As far as I know its hard written into Skript. You would have to suggest it to the devs. But your best bet, is just to set the variables to something from the start, rather than having them be empty

There is an otherwise expression that displays something different than "<none>" if the variable is not set and it works like this:

code_language.skript:
command /displayVariable:
  trigger:
    send "%{variable} ? 0%" # when using integers
    send "%{variable} ? ""text""%" # when using text

Yes. I know. But where in the Lang file is this. I don't find this. Do you have a line or anything else?

Yes. I know. But where in the Lang file is this. I don't find this. Do you have a line or anything else?
Line 18:
upload_2018-9-3_9-42-8.png

Okay, thx
[doublepost=1535982461,1535969663][/doublepost]I use 1.8 and the bensuku's fork/ skript lang doesn't work correct in this version. A version of the fork or an other idea? (Please don't write update you Minecraft version.)

Thx

I think in this version the option to change the <none> variable wasn't added.

I think in this version the option to change the <none> variable wasn't added.
Probably correct, I didn't find anything about <none> in the lang file. You can try newer version to see if they work and have the option to change it in those versions

Status
Not open for further replies.