Resource icon

Addon Umbaska 3.3

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

1. You shouldn't be using WS, it is one of the worst addons.
2. Umbaska 2 had a big part of WS merged in it at the time, hence why it was just redirected to Umbaska's download.
Thanks for this :emoji_grinning:
I'm very new to Skript & am just learning my way through it.
I was attempting to use WS as it had a 'set motd' Effect and it did not seem to have merged with Umbuska.
In the end, I have made use of Skript-ping which is unfortunate as it only focuses on the motd. I may as well have a motd plugin.
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks for this :emoji_grinning:
I'm very new to Skript & am just learning my way through it.
I was attempting to use WS as it had a 'set motd' Effect and it did not seem to have merged with Umbuska.
In the end, I have made use of Skript-ping which is unfortunate as it only focuses on the motd. I may as well have a motd plugin.
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
skript-ping is perfectly fine for that purpose (in fact, you're using it for what it was intended to do). Other addon that has this feature and I would recommend is MundoSK.

Reactions: Conciulls13
I was switching from working on skripts on 1.12 to taken them over to my 1.12.2 server. I'm getting this error on the latest version.

[00:41:53] [Server thread/INFO]: [Umbaska] Enabling Umbaska v3.3
[00:41:53] [Server thread/INFO]: [Umbaska] The config /home/gs/gs/data/servers/7552487/plugins/Umbaska/config.yml is up to date (version 6)
[00:41:53] [Server thread/INFO]: [Umbaska Module Manager] You don't have any modules in the folder of Umbaska, why don't you download one? Try the command /umb modules
[00:41:53] [Server thread/INFO]: [Umbaska Module Manager] WE ARE INSTALLING THE MODULE CORE FOR YOU, HOLD ON!
[00:41:53] [Server thread/ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling Umbaska v3.3 (Is it up to date?)