Solved 1.12.2 Projectile Trail

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Selvati

Jun 26, 2017
To my knowledge and what I have attempted, no public skript for projectile trails works on spigot 1.12.2, in the past few days many problems have arisen for me with my plugins, if anyone has advice on how to do this in 1.12.2 bypassing the no longer workingg methods, then please do leave a reply, thanks.

Yes unfortunately even with the required addons and no incompatible plugins interfering it says that syntax is an unkown condition
hmm thats weird i just tested it and it does it for me too

you could try something like this
code_language.skript:
on shoot:
    while ground state of projectile is false:
        play mob spawner flames at projectile
        wait 1 tick

code_language.skript:
on shoot:
        wait 1 tick
Even the play particle effect I know doesn’t work for me, but I can figure that part out, I remember doing something similar to what you have above, when I get home I can adjust this and post it when it works, thanks Donut! <3
[doublepost=1514231763,1511721848][/doublepost]

code_language.skript:
on shoot:
        wait 1 tick
This continues to play partciles when snowballs and eggs hit, any ideas?

Even the play particle effect I know doesn’t work for me, but I can figure that part out, I remember doing something similar to what you have above, when I get home I can adjust this and post it when it works, thanks Donut! <3
[doublepost=1514231763,1511721848][/doublepost]
This continues to play partciles when snowballs and eggs hit, any ideas?
Check if the projectile exists. If it does't, end the while loop. Either one of them should work.
code_language.skript:
if projectile is alive:
if projectile exists: