SkQuery [1.13-1.19+]

Addon SkQuery [1.13-1.19+] 4.1.10

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

LimeGlass

VIP
Supporter ++
Regular Diner
Addon Developer
Jan 24, 2017
location of "LimeGlass" parsed as player
LimeGlass submitted a new resource:

[Unofficial] SkQuery fork [1.11.2+] - A SkQuery build to work with most Spigot versions 1.6-1.11+

This is an unofficial 1.11 build of SkQuery by myself.

A Re-Mastered SkQuery build that works from 1.6-1.11 (1.9-1.11 tested)

Changes:
  • A lot of bug fixes
  • Added tempo option to midi syntax
    code_language.skript:
    play midi %string% to %players% [at [tempo] %-number%]
  • Added play midi from web link syntax
    code_language.skript:
    play midi from [(web[site]|link)] %string% to %players% [at [tempo] %-number%]
  • Removed broken MySQL support (Might add my own methods later)...

Read more about this resource...

nxj4at.png

dunno why i upgrade my spigot to 1.11.2 get error in format chest < slot chest >

Hey there,

In this build, formatting an inventory slot to be unstealable appears to cancel any click event on the slot. Including blocking scripts on that slot from running. This wasn't always the case, is there any chance you could fix that?

LimeGlass updated [Unofficial] SkQuery fork [1.11.2+] with a new update entry:

Bug fixes

Fixed:
- A Yaml bug that generated folders instead of the file when using SkQuery??? This happened when the yaml file didn't exist.
- Made a create file system if trying to set yaml to a file that doesn't exist
- Fixed more bugs
- Fixed some null pointers

Nothing is new or noticable. Just some bugs I found while doing heavy testing.

I also found a few more bugs that haven't been fixed yet. Still looking into it and fixing them.

Enjoy :emoji_grinning:

By the way to anyone wondering. Yes this SkQuery...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: BrettPlayMC
The MySQL works perfect in older versions, but you only removed to use your addon with mysql. That's not good.
as you said, in older versions, and on newer version it doesn't, and as LimeGlass doesn't know how to fix the skQuery's mySQL stuff, and as this fork is for support the newer versions and not the older ones really, why would we care about a broken feature?

He didn't remove it from skQuery to put it on his addon, he removed it because it wasn't working, and added mySQL support to his addon as an option.

How to make a projectile trail?
SkQuery had this:
trail projectile with particle drip lava
Is it possible with your fork?
You can use Skellett and any particle addon

code_language.skript:
#For players with bows
on shoot:
    while ground state of projectile is false:
        #spawn particle at location of projectile
        wait a tick
#For entities with bows
on entity shoot:
    if ground state of shot arrow is false:
        #spawn particle at location of shot arrow
        wait a tick
#For projectile shooting like snowballs
on projectile shoot:
    if ground state of projectile is false:
        wait a tick
Also you will need to add a test if the projectile/arrow hits an entity. Because the ground state is still considered false and will cause the while loop to run forever. Just add a test in the while loop to stop the while loop if it hit an enitty using variables or metadata.

@Snow-Pyon I still might add mysql back. I just don't know.

Reactions: pepper82
You can use Skellett and any particle addon

code_language.skript:
#For players with bows
on shoot:
    while ground state of projectile is false:
        wait a tick
#For entities with bows
on entity shoot:
        wait a tick
#For projectile shooting like snowballs
on projectile shoot:
    if ground state of projectile is false:
        wait a tick
Also you will need to add a test if the projectile/arrow hits an entity. Because the ground state is still considered false and will cause the while loop to run forever. Just add a test in the while loop to stop the while loop if it hit an enitty using variables or metadata.

@Snow-Pyon I still might add mysql back. I just don't know.

Ok, so the skquery's trail effect does not work anymore? And you won't fix it?

And how would I stop the while loop if it hits an entity?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, so the skquery's trail effect does not work anymore? And you won't fix it?

And how would I stop the while loop if it hits an entity?
code_language.skript:
on entity shoot:
    set metadata "Particle Projectile" of shot arrow to true
        wait a tick
        if metadata "Hit entity" of shot arrow is true:
            stop
on damage:
    if metadata "Particle Projectile" of attacker is true:
        set metadata "Hit entity" of attacker to true

Hey, I'm not sure about something.
I have this YAML file :
YAML:
-1,-1:
  Faction: 1
0,-1:

I'd like to delete the first 2 lines but I don't find any working instruction:
code_language.skript:
delete yaml nodes "%{_x}%,%{_z}%.Faction" from file "MyPath.yml"
delete yaml nodes with keys "%{_x}%,%{_z}%.Faction" from file "MyPath.yml"
delete yaml value "%{_x}%,%{_z}%.Faction" from file "MyPath.yml"
clear yaml value "%{_x}%,%{_z}%.Faction" from file "MyPath.yml"

There isn't any console or Skript error, but it does nothing. I checked if I had the good path and it's right. Did you do a mistake or didn't I understand something?

Hey, I'm not sure about something.
I have this YAML file :
YAML:
-1,-1:
0,-1:

I'd like to delete the first 2 lines but I don't find any working instruction:
code_language.skript:
delete yaml nodes "%{_x}%,%{_z}%.Faction" from file "MyPath.yml"
delete yaml nodes with keys "%{_x}%,%{_z}%.Faction" from file "MyPath.yml"
delete yaml value "%{_x}%,%{_z}%.Faction" from file "MyPath.yml"
clear yaml value "%{_x}%,%{_z}%.Faction" from file "MyPath.yml"

There isn't any console or Skript error, but it does nothing. I checked if I had the good path and it's right. Did you do a mistake or didn't I understand something?
You can set it to null with SkQuery or you can set it to "" or you can use the reset

You can set it to null with SkQuery or you can set it to "" or you can use the reset
This one is okay:
code_language.skript:
set yaml value "%{_x}%,%{_z}%.Faction" from file "MyPath.yml" to ""
but the others do nothing too:
code_language.skript:
set yaml value "%{_x}%,%{_z}%.Faction" from file "MyPath.yml" to null
reset yaml value "%{_x}%,%{_z}%.Faction" from file "MyPath.yml"

I'll use the one which works but maybe you'd want to fix the others, so I tell you.

I am not sure if you are able to fix this, but if it is possible, can you?
I am getting an error whilst using 1.8.8-R0.1-SNAPSHOT on SkQuery version 3.5.5-Lime.
Java:
[11:14:06] [Server thread/INFO]: [SkQuery] Enabling SkQuery v3.5.5-Lime
[11:14:06] [Server thread/INFO]: [skQuery] Snooping enabled from com.w00tmast3r.skquery.SkQuery
[11:14:06] [Server thread/INFO]: [skQuery] Locating classes from SkQuery...
[11:14:06] [Server thread/INFO]: [skQuery] Finished snooping of SkQuery with 135 classes.
[11:14:06] [Server thread/INFO]: [skQuery] Beginning to process a total of 135 from SkQuery
[11:14:06] [Server thread/ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling SkQuery v3.5.5-Lime (Is it up to date?)
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: ch.njol.skript.Skript.classExists(Ljava/lang/String;)Z
    at com.w00tmast3r.skquery.elements.Types.run(Types.java:206) ~[?:?]
    at com.w00tmast3r.skquery.Registration.register(Registration.java:151) ~[?:?]
    at com.w00tmast3r.skquery.Registration.enableSnooper(Registration.java:69) ~[?:?]
    at com.w00tmast3r.skquery.SkQuery.onEnable(SkQuery.java:25) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:321) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:340) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:405) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:357) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:317) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.reload(CraftServer.java:741) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at org.bukkit.Bukkit.reload(Bukkit.java:535) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at org.bukkit.command.defaults.ReloadCommand.execute(ReloadCommand.java:25) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:141) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:641) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.dispatchServerCommand(CraftServer.java:627) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.aO(DedicatedServer.java:412) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:557) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.B(DedicatedServer.java:375) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.A(MinecraftServer.java:654) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_121]

Thanks for any support.

I am not sure if you are able to fix this, but if it is possible, can you?
I am getting an error whilst using 1.8.8-R0.1-SNAPSHOT on SkQuery version 3.5.5-Lime.
Java:
[11:14:06] [Server thread/INFO]: [SkQuery] Enabling SkQuery v3.5.5-Lime
[11:14:06] [Server thread/INFO]: [skQuery] Snooping enabled from com.w00tmast3r.skquery.SkQuery
[11:14:06] [Server thread/INFO]: [skQuery] Locating classes from SkQuery...
[11:14:06] [Server thread/INFO]: [skQuery] Finished snooping of SkQuery with 135 classes.
[11:14:06] [Server thread/INFO]: [skQuery] Beginning to process a total of 135 from SkQuery
[11:14:06] [Server thread/ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling SkQuery v3.5.5-Lime (Is it up to date?)
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: ch.njol.skript.Skript.classExists(Ljava/lang/String;)Z
    at com.w00tmast3r.skquery.elements.Types.run(Types.java:206) ~[?:?]
    at com.w00tmast3r.skquery.Registration.register(Registration.java:151) ~[?:?]
    at com.w00tmast3r.skquery.Registration.enableSnooper(Registration.java:69) ~[?:?]
    at com.w00tmast3r.skquery.SkQuery.onEnable(SkQuery.java:25) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:321) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:340) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:405) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:357) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:317) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.reload(CraftServer.java:741) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at org.bukkit.Bukkit.reload(Bukkit.java:535) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at org.bukkit.command.defaults.ReloadCommand.execute(ReloadCommand.java:25) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:141) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:641) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.dispatchServerCommand(CraftServer.java:627) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.aO(DedicatedServer.java:412) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:557) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.B(DedicatedServer.java:375) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.A(MinecraftServer.java:654) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_121]

Thanks for any support.
What Skript version are you using?