Setting items from variable

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

temakan

Jan 29, 2017
I've problem with these:
code_language.skript:
set {glowa.%player%} to helmet of loop-player
It takes only type of helmet so variable contains e.g. "chainhelmet" it doesn't contain durability or enchants. It should but i have no idea how to do it.
code_language.skript:
set helmet of loop-player to {glowa.%player%}
It completely doesn't work. How to assign it instead of using: "If variable contains air"? cuz if i will fix the durability and enchants it can take over 360 lines per wearing item.

I've problem with these:
code_language.skript:
set {glowa.%player%} to helmet of loop-player
It takes only type of helmet so variable contains e.g. "chainhelmet" it doesn't contain durability or enchants. It should but i have no idea how to do it.
code_language.skript:
set helmet of loop-player to {glowa.%player%}
It completely doesn't work. How to assign it instead of using: "If variable contains air"? cuz if i will fix the durability and enchants it can take over 360 lines per wearing item.

Add 1 extra line for save And equip

Requires skstuff

code_language.skript:
Set {glowa2.%player} To nbt of helmet of player

Set nbt of helmet of player To "%{glowa2.%player%}%"

thanks, but i have another question, there is any way to apply pumpkin blur without wearing it in skript?

No, there isn't.

It is with packets. but i don't think the slot part is implemented in to mundosk. @Tlatoani ?

d2c5a837e0cc833477499ded0ac20da0.png

if i know some js and php i will be able to write this plugin in java? How long i will take?

Status
Not open for further replies.