Skellett - The beast addon!

Addon Skellett - The beast addon! 2.0.10

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Yeah I found this thread too, but I'm trying to find out if there is a way to detect if a certain slot is set to something, and if so do stuff. If that made any sense.

In syntax.yml
code_language.skript:
 StylishBoards:
  - (stylish|style|simple) [score][ ]board %string% (1¦(is set|[does] exist[s])|2¦(is(n't| not) set|does(n't| not) exist[s]))
  - '[the] (stylish|style|simple) [score][ ][board] of %player%'
  - '%player%''s (stylish|style|simple) [score][ ][board]'
  - '[skellett] (delete|remove) [the] id [based] [score] [(with [id]|named)] %string%
    (in|from|for|of) (stylish|style|simple) [score][ ]board [with] [name[d]] %string%'
  - '[skellett] create [a[n]] [new] id [based] [score] [(with [id]|named)] %string%
    [(with|and)] [(text|string)] %string% [(in|with|for|and)] slot %number% (in|for|of)
    (stylish|style|simple) [score][ ]board [with] [name[d]] %string%'
  - '[skellett] [(update|edit)] [the] slot [of] id [based] [score] [(with [id]|named)]
    %string%'
  - '[skellett] (delete|remove) [the] (stylish|style|simple) [score][ ][board] [with]
    [name[d]] %string%'
  - '[skellett] create [a] [new] (stylish|style|simple) [score][ ]board [with] [name[d]]
    %string%'
  - '[skellett] [(update|edit)] [the] [(stylish|style|simple)] [score][ ]board [of]
    id [based] [score] [(with [id]|named)] %string%'
  - '[skellett] [(update|edit)] [the] (text|name|display|data|string) [of] id [based]
    [score] [(with [id]|named)] %string%'
  - '[skellett] [(update|edit)] [the] [display] title of (stylish|style|simple) [score][
    ][board] [named] %string%'
  - '[skellett] [(update|edit)] [the] (stylish|style|simple) [score][ ][board] %string%[''s]
    [display] title'

In syntax.yml
code_language.skript:
 StylishBoards:
  - (stylish|style|simple) [score][ ]board %string% (1¦(is set|[does] exist[s])|2¦(is(n't| not) set|does(n't| not) exist[s]))
  - '[the] (stylish|style|simple) [score][ ][board] of %player%'
  - '%player%''s (stylish|style|simple) [score][ ][board]'
  - '[skellett] (delete|remove) [the] id [based] [score] [(with [id]|named)] %string%
    (in|from|for|of) (stylish|style|simple) [score][ ]board [with] [name[d]] %string%'
  - '[skellett] create [a[n]] [new] id [based] [score] [(with [id]|named)] %string%
    [(with|and)] [(text|string)] %string% [(in|with|for|and)] slot %number% (in|for|of)
    (stylish|style|simple) [score][ ]board [with] [name[d]] %string%'
  - '[skellett] [(update|edit)] [the] slot [of] id [based] [score] [(with [id]|named)]
    %string%'
  - '[skellett] (delete|remove) [the] (stylish|style|simple) [score][ ][board] [with]
    [name[d]] %string%'
  - '[skellett] create [a] [new] (stylish|style|simple) [score][ ]board [with] [name[d]]
    %string%'
  - '[skellett] [(update|edit)] [the] [(stylish|style|simple)] [score][ ]board [of]
    id [based] [score] [(with [id]|named)] %string%'
  - '[skellett] [(update|edit)] [the] (text|name|display|data|string) [of] id [based]
    [score] [(with [id]|named)] %string%'
  - '[skellett] [(update|edit)] [the] [display] title of (stylish|style|simple) [score][
    ][board] [named] %string%'
  - '[skellett] [(update|edit)] [the] (stylish|style|simple) [score][ ][board] %string%[''s]
    [display] title'
ding ding, perfect. thanks <o/

I am trying to see if Skript can recognise if a player is on the trust list for Grief Prevention claims but it's not working.

Any idea what the correct script line is or if this isn't possible, can it be added to Skellet please?

you told someone around 2 weeks ago that since the on npc click was broken, we needed to workaround using 'if clicked entity is a npc:' but skript tells you that it 'cant compare a entity with a npc'
[doublepost=1504637574,1504637338][/doublepost]nvm is a citizen, i need to read

and nvm again, is a citizens also doesn't work

working player around

Last edited by a moderator:
It does work. You just can't use multiple queues. Just like SkQuery.

Make a simple function

code_language.skript:
function mysql(queue: text, s: text) :: object:
    set {_resultset} to mysql result of query "%{_queue}%"
    return mysql object "%{_s}%" in {_resultset}

set {_this} to mysql("SELECT * FROM Customers, Example", "Customers")

Hello again @LimeGlass, I decided to take back my projects but still stucked at the multiple rows issue,
I just tried that function but it gives me this error:

code_language.skript:
function mysql(queue: text, s: text) :: object:
  set {_resultset} to mysql result of query "%{_queue}%"
  return mysql object "%{_s}%" in {_resultset}

command /prb:
  permission: Martin.Martin
  executable by: console
  trigger:        
    set {_this} to mysql("SELECT * FROM hsglobal.sugerencias", "Jugador")
    send "%{_this}%" to the console

code_language.skript:
>sk reload pruebas
[13:14:24 ERROR]: Cannot use return effect outside of a function! (pruebas.sk, line 4: return mysql object "%{_s}%" in {_resultset}')
[13:14:24 INFO]: [Skript] Reloading pruebas.sk...
[13:14:24 INFO]: [Skript] Encountered 1 error while reloading pruebas.sk!

Last edited by a moderator:
LimeGlass updated Skellett - The addon with a beast name with a new update entry:

MySQL properties

In this update I added the ability to configure the MySQL properties. You can read up about these at https://dev.mysql.com/doc/connector-j/5.1/en/connector-j-reference-configuration-properties.html

The MySQL.yml will have to be deleted then restart your server for these newer properties. The default properties allow for reconnection which helps you in the long term without reloading often.

The newer MySQL.yml is docmented so you can read up on that stuff.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Something like this:
code_language.skript:
set {_return} to mysql object "%{_s}%" in {_resultset}
return {_return}

This error does not let me live in peace..

code_language.skript:
[23:50:54 ERROR]: {_return} can only be set to one object, not more (pruebas.sk, line 3: set {_return} to mysql object "%{_s}%" in {_resultset}')
[23:50:54 ERROR]: Cannot use return effect outside of a function! (pruebas.sk, line 4: return {_return}')

Didn't see that it's an object, which needs to be a list variable. It should be {_return::*} but it probably will still throw "cannot use return blah blah blah."

Yes, the same thing, I just have a doubt, it is possible for Skript to handle multiple rows/collumns by it self or using anyother addon?
If not then no problem I could make a simple java plugin for my projects, these are very simple, I just want to query some things..
if yes then how to?
[doublepost=1505494157,1505445164][/doublepost]I believe this is a bug of Skellet

Test 1:
This work as intended, (Since this can not handle multiple complete rows, just partial based on collumn, I had to perform 2 queries)

code_language.skript:
command /prb:
  trigger: 
    set {_resultSet} to mysql result of query "SELECT * FROM hsglobal.registroDonacionesMP"
    set {_data1::*} to mysql string "Jugador" in {_resultSet}
    set {_resultSet2} to mysql result of query "SELECT * FROM hsglobal.registroDonacionesMP"
    set {_data2::*} to mysql string "NumeroCobro" in {_resultSet2}

send "%{_resultSet}%"
    send "%{_resultSet2}%"
    send "%{_data1::1}% %{_data2::1}%"
    send "%{_data1::2}% %{_data2::2}%"

Result 1:
code_language.skript:
[13:38:52 INFO]: com.mysql.jdbc.JDBC42ResultSet@259ceb1c
[13:38:52 INFO]: com.mysql.jdbc.JDBC42ResultSet@5d8ee688
[13:38:52 INFO]: CraftMan 2978519698
[13:38:52 INFO]: barecito 2979213743
[13:38:52 INFO]: [Hunter] Y ese comando? Seguro que lo escribiste bien?

About the last log line:
Which is same to "unknown command message"
I dont know why it is showing up that message

Test 2:
This does not work as intended

code_language.skript:
command /prb:
  trigger:   
    set {_resultSet} and {_resultSet2} to mysql result of query "SELECT * FROM hsglobal.registroDonacionesMP"
    set {_data1::*} to mysql string "Jugador" in {_resultSet}              #parsing 1
    set {_data2::*} to mysql string "NumeroCobro" in {_resultSet2}         #parsing 2

send "%{_resultSet}%"
    send "%{_resultSet2}%"

Result 2:

code_language.skript:
[13:40:46 INFO]: com.mysql.jdbc.JDBC42ResultSet@6e57332d
[13:40:46 INFO]: CraftMan <none>
[13:40:46 INFO]: barecito <none>
[13:40:46 INFO]: [Hunter] Y ese comando? Seguro que lo escribiste bien?

Again the same message:

Why after the "parsing 1" Skellett can not parse the {_resultSet2}?
If I invert it from

code_language.skript:
  set {_data1::*} to mysql string "Jugador" in {_resultSet}              #parsing 1
  set {_data2::*} to mysql string "NumeroCobro" in {_resultSet2}         #parsing 2

to

code_language.skript:

It will parse correctly the "parsing 2" but not "parsing 1"

Bug?
Hope it helps to identify the issue

Yes, the same thing, I just have a doubt, it is possible for Skript to handle multiple rows/collumns by it self or using anyother addon?
If not then no problem I could make a simple java plugin for my projects, these are very simple, I just want to query some things..
if yes then how to?
[doublepost=1505494157,1505445164][/doublepost]I believe this is a bug of Skellet

Test 1:
This work as intended, (Since this can not handle multiple complete rows, just partial based on collumn, I had to perform 2 queries)

code_language.skript:
command /prb:
  trigger:
    set {_resultSet} to mysql result of query "SELECT * FROM hsglobal.registroDonacionesMP"
    set {_data1::*} to mysql string "Jugador" in {_resultSet}
    set {_resultSet2} to mysql result of query "SELECT * FROM hsglobal.registroDonacionesMP"
    set {_data2::*} to mysql string "NumeroCobro" in {_resultSet2}

send "%{_resultSet}%"
    send "%{_resultSet2}%"

Result 1:
code_language.skript:
[13:38:52 INFO]: com.mysql.jdbc.JDBC42ResultSet@259ceb1c
[13:38:52 INFO]: com.mysql.jdbc.JDBC42ResultSet@5d8ee688
[13:38:52 INFO]: CraftMan 2978519698
[13:38:52 INFO]: barecito 2979213743

About the last log line:
Which is same to "unknown command message"
I dont know why it is showing up that message

Test 2:
This does not work as intended

code_language.skript:
command /prb:
  trigger: 
    set {_resultSet} and {_resultSet2} to mysql result of query "SELECT * FROM hsglobal.registroDonacionesMP"

send "%{_resultSet}%"
    send "%{_resultSet2}%"

Result 2:

code_language.skript:
[13:40:46 INFO]: CraftMan <none>
[13:40:46 INFO]: barecito <none>

Again the same message:

Why after the "parsing 1" Skellett can not parse the {_resultSet2}?
If I invert it from

code_language.skript:

to

code_language.skript:

It will parse correctly the "parsing 2" but not "parsing 1"

Bug?
Hope it helps to identify the issue
We all know about this, it's not a bug. Just make multiple queries... Or a function to handle it all with the async thread in it