Again with things not loading

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Selvati

Jun 26, 2017
Skript Version:
dev25

Skrip Author:
Bensku

Addons:

SharpSK
SkMorkaz
SkQuery-Lime
SKUtilities
TuSKe
Umbaska

Errors:
At first, with all these addons required for my skripts, sometimes some wouldn't load, at random like I hazd said in mai post yesterday night. Anddd... now skript isn't detecting any skripts at all (below)
1.png

AS YOU CAN SEE I HAVE SKRIPTS, BUT AS SHOWN BELOW.. I DON'T
2.png

In Short:

Skript is now working, but not finding files, yes they're in the correct folder
And some addons don't want to work and some doo

TroubleShooting:
Have you tried searching docs: Duh ;w;
Have you tried searching forums: Yesh :3

Things I've done to try and fix it mahself:
Redownload and/or update all skript related plugins
I mostly downgraded them, and actually looked for the corresponding version. But it seems downgrading from the latest version has absolutely fek-ed everything up.

Whole console log HERE
<3
~Selvati
[doublepost=1502902330,1502901978][/doublepost]Note: The addons constantly not loading is umbaska, couldn't find one that would work, the official page's downloads are "unavailable" right now..
[doublepost=1502902716][/doublepost]Note: If you think it'll help, here's a list of my plugins.
BeastWithDraw
BountyHunters
ClearLagg
Combatter
CrazyCrates
Essentials
EssentialsChat
EssentialsSpawn
FactionMap
FactionsUUID
FastAsyncRedstone
FastAsyncWorldEdit
Groupmanager - f*ck pex
GuiRedeemMCmmo
HologramItems
HopeChest - Teleports items to hoppers like saicopvp
InstaSpawn
InstaWall - genbuckets
KitAdder
LavaSponge
LootManager
mcMMO
MOTD
MultiWorld
NameTagEdit
PlaceHolderAPI
PlayerVaults
ProtocolLib
RestartPlus
Satchels
SharpSK
Shop
SilkSpawners
SimpleRename
skMorkaz
skQuery-Lime
Skript
skUtilities
TuSKe
Umbaska - not working..
Vault
ViaVersion
WorldBorder
WorldEdit
WorldGuard

I've had similar issues to this in the past and what it comes down to usually is addons interfering with each other, what I would do if I was you is disable all scripts except for a simple one that doesn't require addons, temporarily remove all your skript addons and slowly add every addon back one by one, every time you add one make sure nothing broke, once you add one and things break you found the one causing the issues

I've had similar issues to this in the past and what it comes down to usually is addons interfering with each other, what I would do if I was you is disable all scripts except for a simple one that doesn't require addons, temporarily remove all your skript addons and slowly add every addon back one by one, every time you add one make sure nothing broke, once you add one and things break you found the one causing the issues
Currently in the process of doing that, I will post an update if I fix it! :emoji_slight_smile:
[doublepost=1502911071,1502908511][/doublepost]Lmao so update, I remembered I had the perfect versions of all skript things and working files on my older server, so I paid to recover the files and whatnot.. (kms) it didn't work except they actually load now the errors I get are these below any help is appreciated!
Pretty much I need to know what addons can fix these errors, or how to fix my addons.

Here
is the pastebin of my console with all my skript errors, not understanding conditions that were working a few days ago...
I've tried using different spigot, bukkit, and paper spigot versions, same sh*t result evertiem..
Thanks, Selvati <3
[doublepost=1502911110][/doublepost]Yes I've searched docs for the events and things not working, I have the addons needed and the right versions but they're acting up...

Honestly all those errors look like vanilla skript or skquery effects, but I do see you have skquery so thats odd, can you try launching without umbaska and see if you still get those errors

Honestly all those errors look like vanilla skript or skquery effects, but I do see you have skquery so thats odd, can you try launching without umbaska and see if you still get those errors
I know right it's so odd, I already have I still get the same result just a few more errors.. rip

Remove Umbaska and it should work again. If not then remove skMorkaz, pretty sure it'll fix your issues.

For any feature that you miss from these old addons, ask here and I'll give you an alternative.

Reactions: Selvati
I will have to do so tomorrow as it's very late for me but thank you all for your help I greatly appreciate it! I'll post my results again tomorrow noonish.
[doublepost=1502987644,1502947042][/doublepost]Removed Umbaska, thought it worked, until the end still spammed cant understand those simple events, going to remove morkaz. One minute.
[doublepost=1502987802][/doublepost]This is the console after removing both skmorkaz and umbaska.. frustrating
HERE

Here are what I think are the problems.
1. SkStuff fork is 1.12. You may have to downgrade.
2. The Skellet version you're using may need to be downgraded to 1.8.8 latest version.
3. If Skellet nor SkStuff are the problem, you may have to change the lines a little bit.

Reactions: Selvati
bump
[doublepost=1503803990,1503803919][/doublepost]What version of skquery works with no errors and does NOT conflict any other addons for the spigot version 1.8.8, please link it as well, if this works, I will post my solution for all the people wondering. Thanks, been looking into this for days and testing new things.

~Selvati ♥
[doublepost=1503804059][/doublepost]I removed all addons then re-added them 1 by 1, when i put any skquery version I've tried back in, it breaks all addons and skript, cant even reload skripts, but I NEED SKQUERY FOR MY SKRIPTS.
[doublepost=1503804264][/doublepost]I also tried gettin protocollib to see if that would help, no difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.