Users cant place block

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

RedZekoCh

Mar 25, 2024
Hello,I am working on a BoxPvP server, I have a big problem. The users on my server can't post blocks and I don't understand why! I have set the worldguard block-place flags, I have it set to "allow" and the users still do not place blocks. I also have the conditional events so that when they add cobwebs I automatically remove them, everything worked fine until recently and I don't understand why. Please help!!

This is not a skript issue unless you have a skript that involves the event
on place: or on right click:
Would it be a plugin problem or what? Tell me the category so I can upload it correctly and get a solution

Heres the things you can do so I can get an idea of what's going on.
1. Send a list of all the plugins you are using
2. Send a screenshot of /sk info
3. Identify all locations that you have events related block interaction(right click, placing, breaking).

The category doesn't matter at this point, It's here now so I'll help you.

Heres the things you can do so I can get an idea of what's going on.
1. Send a list of all the plugins you are using
2. Send a screenshot of /sk info
3. Identify all locations that you have events related block interaction(right click, placing, breaking).

The category doesn't matter at this point, It's here now so I'll help you.
First of all, thanks for ur help, i appreciate it. Plugins: AutoPickup, AxShulkers, Catamines, ChatManager, Citizens, ClearLag, ConditionalEvents, DecentHolograms, EssentialsX, EssentialsChat, EssentialsSpawn, ExcellentCrates, FastAsyncWorldEdit, floodgate, Geyser-spigot, ItemEdit, Luckperms, Multiverse-core, NametagEdit, nAntiBot, NexEngine, OpenNLogin, PlaceholderAPI, PlayerKits2, Shopkeepers, SimpleClans, SkinRestorer, Skulls, SternalBoard, TAB, Tebex, Vault, ViaBackwards, ViaVersion, VoidGen. VoidWorld, WolrdGuard.

I tried /sk info in the server and console, its doesnt work.

In essentials screenshoot, i dont have installed Essentials AntiBuild

New, I testing all plugins with worldguard and i found the problem, it was Skulls v3.12.0 plugin, i dont know why, but was it

Reactions: Merrical