Skungee on 2 proxies at the same time?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueMark

Apr 24, 2017
Hello there, I have a EU proxy that have connected all the servers to with skungee. Is there a way to connect the skungee from the servers to another proxy (US) at the same time? Like Servers connected to EU, US proxy at the same time

Do you mean that you want two proxy's which are both connected to one server?

I don't think it's possible now, but maybe @LimeGlass knows more.
EDIT: I just tried making 2 proxys redirect to 1 main proxy which redirects to the main server, but that didn't work either.

Last edited:
Skungee does not currently support the ability to communicate with multiple Bungeecord instances, it's a new suggestion that I haven't heard yet though. I will add it to my suggestions list, but this will be low priority.

You can use a premium resource called RedisBungee which can be found here https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/redisbungee.13494/

RedisBungee is designed to allow two or more Bungeecord instances to communicate with each other using Redis. Skungee does support this resource and will grant you access to all the information RedisBungee provides between the data link. RedisBungee syntax for Skungee may be found in your syntax.yml of Skungee, or online Skript Hub https://skripthub.net/docs/?search=redisbungee

Hypixel used to use this resource for their network, but they probably have made their own one by now due to the growth of their network.

Side note: RedisBungee may be compiled for free on Github but it's not recommend as it doesn't support the developers.

Thanks to everyone. @LimeGlass is there a way to detect detect the server that a player is on. Like when i do /find <player> for example it gives me the current server that the <player> is on a syntax like skellett: current bungeecord server of %string% . Thank you again

Thanks to everyone. @LimeGlass is there a way to detect detect the server that a player is on. Like when i do /find <player> for example it gives me the current server that the <player> is on a syntax like skellett: current bungeecord server of %string% . Thank you again
Everything from SkellettProxy is in Skungee so that syntax exists. It may be changed a bit, so review the documentation of Skungee for the syntax. There is also another similar syntax but for RedisBungee too.

If you have SkellettProxy still enabled I suggest disabling that as it may cause conflicts with Skungee.

Status
Not open for further replies.