[SKRIPT BMS] Better Mob Spawners

Script [SKRIPT BMS] Better Mob Spawners 2.0

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

eult

be like eult
Staff member
Supporter +
May 28, 2022
Last edited:
no I got scammed
U should sue
billy1.png

Yo another question lol the Spawner Block on the gui that shows what level the spawner is how can i change that so that it will show what type of spawner it is
I will update the skript soon and do all your suggestions

Thanks. Also make it uh somehow the items can be sold using vault thx.
I did small update I couldn't do the vault thing because it's going to break alot of things

kinda bad tbh u should def check out break_eternity, logarithmica_numerus or break_infinity instead (not sponsored)

eult updated [SKRIPT BMS] Better Mob Spawners with a new update entry:

Suggestions Update

There are a lot of suggestions I receive for this resource, but it is difficult to include them all I focus on the most important ones and try to balance them equally. I try to prioritize features that are essential for users, but also consider features that would benefit in the long run.

Updated:

• Added a new option called spawner-speed, which allows the user to dictate how fast the spawners will spawn drops. please read the notes before changing this option....

Read the rest of this update entry...