Skript Skript Addon Development

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

LimeGlass

VIP
Supporter ++
Regular Diner
Addon Developer
Jan 24, 2017
location of "LimeGlass" parsed as player
Skript addon development

Heyo, it's LimeGlass here.

I get asked all the time about addon development and I have a feeling that not many know about this, but there is actually a complete tutorial already written up by myself.

You may view it here https://forums.skunity.com/wiki/addon

Putting this here for any discussion about it, and also so more people may view it.

If anyone has any questions about anything within the Skript Addon API you may also private message my anytime, and I will get back to you as soon as I can. You may also alternatively use this thread or the java help thread already provided by SkUnity.

Thanks, LimeGlass.

Last edited:
i'm not gonna lie, this takes a lot of coffee to get through. I appreciate the effort that went into this (and hopefully will be put into the completion / currently missing chapters). Helped me out a lot, taking my first steps into java coding with this tutorial's help.