Skellett - The beast addon!

Addon Skellett - The beast addon! 2.0.10

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Man you need to replace %rows% with your chest rows -,-
Sorry for that :emoji_grinning: I did but this time if i put a item on the 50. slot and close menu then open menu it is showing in first empty slot how can i fix it?

Edit: I did this but it is so laggy :emoji_grinning:

code_language.skript:
command /chest:
    trigger:
        open chest with 6 row named "Chest" to player
        wait 5 ticks
        while inventory name of player's current inventory is "Chest":
            set {_x} to 0
            loop 6*9 times:
                if slot {_x} of current inventory of player is empty:
                    set slot {_x} of current inventory of player to {chest.%player%::%loop-number%}
                    add 1 to {_x}
                    if {_x} > 54:
                        stop
            stop

on inventory close:
    if inventory name of player's current inventory is "Chest":
        loop 6*9 times:
            set {chest.%player%::%loop-number%} to slot "%loop-number - 1%" parsed as an integer of current inventory of player

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for that :emoji_grinning: I did but this time if i put a item on the 50. slot and close menu then open menu it is showing in first empty slot how can i fix it?

Edit: I did this but it is so laggy :emoji_grinning:

code_language.skript:
command /chest:
    trigger:
        open chest with 6 row named "Chest" to player
        wait 5 ticks
        while inventory name of player's current inventory is "Chest":
            set {_x} to 0
            loop 6*9 times:
                if slot {_x} of current inventory of player is empty:
                    set slot {_x} of current inventory of player to {chest.%player%::%loop-number%}
                    add 1 to {_x}
                    if {_x} > 54:
                        stop
            stop

on inventory close:
    if inventory name of player's current inventory is "Chest":
        loop 6*9 times:
            set {chest.%player%::%loop-number%} to slot "%loop-number - 1%" parsed as an integer of current inventory of player
Here you go. I fixed it up and removed the un-needed while loop. Or are you trying to make a global shared chest?

code_language.skript:
command /chest:
    trigger:
        open "CHEST" with 6 row named "&4&lChest" to player
        loop integers between 0 and inventory size of player's current inventory times:
            if slot loop-number of current inventory of player is empty:
                set slot loop-number of current inventory of player to {chest::%player%::slot::%loop-number%}
on inventory close:
    if inventory name of player's current inventory is "&4&lChest":
        loop integers between 0 and inventory size of event-inventory times:
            set {chest::%player%::slot::%loop-number%} to slot loop-number of event-inventory
Needs Bensku's edit dev-25 or higher as it contains the fixes I add for the inventory close event.

Reactions: bertek41
Here you go. I fixed it up and removed the un-needed while loop. Or are you trying to make a global shared chest?

code_language.skript:
command /chest:
    trigger:
        open "CHEST" with 6 row named "&4&lChest" to player
            if slot loop-number of current inventory of player is empty:
                set slot loop-number of current inventory of player to {chest::%player%::slot::%loop-number%}
on inventory close:
    if inventory name of player's current inventory is "&4&lChest":
        loop integers between 0 and inventory size of event-inventory times:
            set {chest::%player%::slot::%loop-number%} to slot loop-number of event-inventory
Needs Bensku's edit dev-25 or higher as it contains the fixes I add for the inventory close event.
I want this skript for personal chest. Latest Bensku's edit errors:
code_language.skript:
[19:25:44 ERROR]: 'integers between 0 and <...>' can only accept a single number, not more (sandik.sk, line 4: loop integers between 0 and inventory size of player's current inventory times:')
[19:25:44 ERROR]: 'integers between 0 and <...>' can only accept a single number, not more (sandik.sk, line 9: loop integers between 0 and inventory size of event-inventory times:')

I want this skript for personal chest. Latest Bensku's edit errors:
code_language.skript:
[19:25:44 ERROR]: 'integers between 0 and <...>' can only accept a single number, not more (sandik.sk, line 4: loop integers between 0 and inventory size of player's current inventory times:')
[19:25:44 ERROR]: 'integers between 0 and <...>' can only accept a single number, not more (sandik.sk, line 9: loop integers between 0 and inventory size of event-inventory times:')
Sorry, remove the word times at the end :emoji_stuck_out_tongue:

Into

loop integers between 0 and inventory size of player's current inventory:

Reactions: bertek41
Has anyone used Skellet's custom events with Towny? Umbaska apparantly abandoned their Towny support, I have an old script that checks whether a chest is being opened in a towny-protected area that's no longer functional since I updated from 1.7.10...

Can you give me an example of Stylish Scoreboard? Your example script code was to hard to understand because it using variables, looping, and there is no documents stating on how to use it. For example, how to create scoreboards, creating multiple scoreboards, showing a certain scoreboard to a player, how to create lines on the scoreboard, how to set a text on the scores/line. Your SimpleBoard script is just one scoreboard, and you can't anything else without editing the config. Please help

Can you give me an example of Stylish Scoreboard? Your example script code was to hard to understand because it using variables, looping, and there is no documents stating on how to use it. For example, how to create scoreboards, creating multiple scoreboards, showing a certain scoreboard to a player, how to create lines on the scoreboard, how to set a text on the scores/line. Your SimpleBoard script is just one scoreboard, and you can't anything else without editing the config. Please help
Here is a function that makes creating scoreboards simple.

code_language.skript:
function createBoard(p: player, t: text, size: integer = 15):
    add "&a", "&b", "&c", "&d", "&e", "&1", "&2", "&3", "&4", "&5", "&6", "&7", "&8", "&9" and "&f" to {_d::*}
    if stylish scoreboard "%{_t}%-%{_p}%" does not exist:
        create new stylish scoreboard named "%{_t}%-%{_p}%"
        loop {_size} times:
            create a new id based score "%{_p}%Slot%loop-number%" with text "%{_d::%loop-number%}%" slot loop-number for stylish scoreboard "%{_t}%-%{_p}%"
function deleteBoard(p: player, t: text):   
    loop 15 times:
        delete the id based score "%{_p}%Slot%loop-number%" in stylish scoreboard "%{_t}%-%{_p}%"
    delete stylish scoreboard "%{_t}%-%{_p}%"
function setSlot(p: player, board: text, slot: integer, t: text):
    add "&a", "&b", "&c", "&d", "&e", "&1", "&2", "&3", "&4", "&5", "&6", "&7", "&8", "&9" and "&f" to {_d::*}
    if {_slot} is between 1 and 15:
        set text of id "%{_p}%Slot%{_slot}%" to "%{_d::%{_slot}%}%%{_t}%"
and here is an example code using it:
code_language.skript:
function updateBoard(p: player):
    setSlot({_p}, "Test", 1, "&c&lThis is slot 1")
    setSlot({_p}, "Test", 15, "&c&lThis is slot 15")
    setSlot({_p}, "Test", 5, "&c&lThis is slot 5")
on join:
    createBoard(player, "Test", 15) #Creates a board with 15 slots named "Test"
    set title of stylish scoreboard "Test-%player%" to "&dLol"
    set stylish scoreboard of player to "Test-%player%"
    while player is online:
        updateBoard(player)
        wait a second
on quit:
    deleteBoard(player)

@LimeGlass
How would I change the skin of a player disguise?

Example:
set {_d} to new disguise with type PLAYER with user name "&4Cool Name"
disguise next as {_d}

I'd like to make a zombie disguise as a player with the player's skin.

@LimeGlass
How would I change the skin of a player disguise?

Example:
set {_d} to new disguise with type PLAYER with user name "&4Cool Name"
disguise next as {_d}

I'd like to make a zombie disguise as a player with the player's skin.
Make the username of the PLAYER the skin you want.

Then set it's display name.

code_language.skript:
set {_d} to new disguise with type PLAYER with user name "SkyTheKidRS"
disguise next entity as {_d}
set {_e} to entity of disguise {_d}
set display name of {_e} to "&4Cool name"

Make the username of the PLAYER the skin you want.

Then set it's display name.

code_language.skript:
set {_d} to new disguise with type PLAYER with user name "SkyTheKidRS"
set display name of {_e} to "&4Cool name"

Does not work. Skin is default Steve then.

my code (part of it):

code_language.skript:
            set {_d} to new disguise with type PLAYER with user name "TheDiamondCart"
            set display name of {_e} to "&4VerloreneSeele"
            spawn 1 of zombie at {_loc}

version:
Loading Skellett v1.8.9

(but also tried with latest version of skellett and libsdisguise)

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a function that makes creating scoreboards simple.

code_language.skript:
function createBoard(p: player, t: text, size: integer = 15):
    if stylish scoreboard "%{_t}%-%{_p}%" does not exist:
        create new stylish scoreboard named "%{_t}%-%{_p}%"
        loop {_size} times:
            create a new id based score "%{_p}%Slot%loop-number%" with text "%{_d::%loop-number%}%" slot loop-number for stylish scoreboard "%{_t}%-%{_p}%"
function deleteBoard(p: player, t: text):  
    loop 15 times:
        delete the id based score "%{_p}%Slot%loop-number%" in stylish scoreboard "%{_t}%-%{_p}%"
    delete stylish scoreboard "%{_t}%-%{_p}%"
function setSlot(p: player, board: text, slot: integer, t: text):
    if {_slot} is between 1 and 15:
        set text of id "%{_p}%Slot%{_slot}%" to "%{_d::%{_slot}%}%%{_t}%"
and here is an example code using it:
code_language.skript:
function updateBoard(p: player):
    setSlot({_p}, "Test", 1, "&c&lThis is slot 1")
    setSlot({_p}, "Test", 15, "&c&lThis is slot 15")
    setSlot({_p}, "Test", 5, "&c&lThis is slot 5")
on join:
    createBoard(player, "Test", 15) #Creates a board with 15 slots named "Test"
    set title of stylish scoreboard "Test-%player%" to "&dLol"
    set stylish scoreboard of player to "Test-%player%"
    while player is online:
        updateBoard(player)
        wait a second
on quit:
    deleteBoard(player)
What does this do differently than a normal scoreboard?

There is a problem
This server is running Thermos | https://github.com/CyberdyneCC/Thermos | 1.7.10-R0.1-SNAPSHOT | 1.7.10-1614.58 (MC: 1.7.10)
Hope to repair! I really need this

Code:
[06:20:53 INFO]: [Skellett] Enabling Skellett v1.9.1
[06:20:53 INFO]: [Skellett] config.yml not found, generating a new config!
[06:20:53 INFO]: [Skellett] CustomEvents.yml not found, generating a new config!
[06:20:53 INFO]: [Skellett] SkellettProxy.yml not found, generating a new file!
[06:20:53 INFO]: [Skellett] MySQL.yml not found, generating a new file!
[06:20:53 INFO]: [Skellett] Syntax.yml not found, generating a new file!
[06:20:53 INFO]: [Skellett] SyntaxToggles.yml not found, generating a new file!
[06:20:53 WARN]: org.bukkit.configuration.InvalidConfigurationException: unacceptable character '�' (0xFFFD) special characters are not allowed
in "<string>", position 2480
[06:20:53 WARN]:        at org.bukkit.configuration.file.YamlConfiguration.loadFromString(YamlConfiguration.java:57)
[06:20:53 WARN]:        at org.bukkit.configuration.file.FileConfiguration.load(FileConfiguration.java:226)
[06:20:53 WARN]:        at org.bukkit.configuration.file.FileConfiguration.load(FileConfiguration.java:169)
[06:20:53 WARN]:        at com.gmail.thelimeglass.Skellett.onEnable(Skellett.java:186)
[06:20:53 WARN]:        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:316)
[06:20:53 WARN]:        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:368)
[06:20:53 WARN]:        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:410)
[06:20:53 WARN]:        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R4.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:438)
[06:20:53 WARN]:        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R4.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:372)
[06:20:53 WARN]:        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71243_i(MinecraftServer.java:519)
[06:20:53 WARN]:        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71222_d(MinecraftServer.java:493)
[06:20:53 WARN]:        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71247_a(MinecraftServer.java:453)
[06:20:53 WARN]:        at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:337)
[06:20:53 WARN]:        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:643)
[06:20:53 WARN]:        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
[06:20:53 WARN]: Caused by: unacceptable character '�' (0xFFFD) special characters are not allowed
[06:20:53 WARN]:        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.reader.StreamReader.checkPrintable(StreamReader.java:70)
[06:20:53 WARN]:        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.reader.StreamReader.<init>(StreamReader.java:50)
[06:20:53 WARN]:        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.Yaml.load(Yaml.java:399)
[06:20:53 WARN]:        at org.bukkit.configuration.file.YamlConfiguration.loadFromString(YamlConfiguration.java:55)
[06:20:53 WARN]:        ... 14 more
[06:20:55 INFO]: [Skellett] Registered 1 Effects, 0 Conditions, 1 Expressions and 2 Events
[06:20:55 INFO]: [Skellett] Has been enabled!

There is a problem
This server is running Thermos | https://github.com/CyberdyneCC/Thermos | 1.7.10-R0.1-SNAPSHOT | 1.7.10-1614.58 (MC: 1.7.10)
Hope to repair! I really need this

Code:
[06:20:53 INFO]: [Skellett] Enabling Skellett v1.9.1
[06:20:53 INFO]: [Skellett] config.yml not found, generating a new config!
[06:20:53 INFO]: [Skellett] CustomEvents.yml not found, generating a new config!
[06:20:53 INFO]: [Skellett] SkellettProxy.yml not found, generating a new file!
[06:20:53 INFO]: [Skellett] MySQL.yml not found, generating a new file!
[06:20:53 INFO]: [Skellett] Syntax.yml not found, generating a new file!
[06:20:53 INFO]: [Skellett] SyntaxToggles.yml not found, generating a new file!
[06:20:53 WARN]: org.bukkit.configuration.InvalidConfigurationException: unacceptable character '�' (0xFFFD) special characters are not allowed
[06:20:53 WARN]:        at org.bukkit.configuration.file.YamlConfiguration.loadFromString(YamlConfiguration.java:57)
[06:20:53 WARN]:        at org.bukkit.configuration.file.FileConfiguration.load(FileConfiguration.java:226)
[06:20:53 WARN]:        at org.bukkit.configuration.file.FileConfiguration.load(FileConfiguration.java:169)
[06:20:53 WARN]:        at com.gmail.thelimeglass.Skellett.onEnable(Skellett.java:186)
[06:20:53 WARN]:        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:316)
[06:20:53 WARN]:        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:368)
[06:20:53 WARN]:        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:410)
[06:20:53 WARN]:        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R4.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:438)
[06:20:53 WARN]:        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R4.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:372)
[06:20:53 WARN]:        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71243_i(MinecraftServer.java:519)
[06:20:53 WARN]:        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71222_d(MinecraftServer.java:493)
[06:20:53 WARN]:        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71247_a(MinecraftServer.java:453)
[06:20:53 WARN]:        at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:337)
[06:20:53 WARN]:        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:643)
[06:20:53 WARN]:        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
[06:20:53 WARN]: Caused by: unacceptable character '�' (0xFFFD) special characters are not allowed
[06:20:53 WARN]:        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.reader.StreamReader.checkPrintable(StreamReader.java:70)
[06:20:53 WARN]:        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.reader.StreamReader.<init>(StreamReader.java:50)
[06:20:53 WARN]:        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.Yaml.load(Yaml.java:399)
[06:20:53 WARN]:        at org.bukkit.configuration.file.YamlConfiguration.loadFromString(YamlConfiguration.java:55)
[06:20:53 WARN]:        ... 14 more
[06:20:55 INFO]: [Skellett] Registered 1 Effects, 0 Conditions, 1 Expressions and 2 Events
[06:20:55 INFO]: [Skellett] Has been enabled!
1.7 is long unsupported for Spigot. I don't think Skript supports it.
Also, there is a character the game can't handle that is causing that.

What does this do differently than a normal scoreboard?
Normal? Like full scoreboards http://skunity.com/search?search=full+scoreboards# vs Stylish scoreboards?

The difference is that Stylish Scoreboards are simple, cleaner and faster for cosmetic uses. Want to display minigame stats or something on the board. Boom quick and fast animations etc. Stylish scoreboards are designed for that. If you want to create nametags, scoreboards with teams for a game or something, use full scoreboards. Full scoreboards are basically 100% spigot scoreboards support.

How do I cancel the event on left click on a Citizens NPC?
code_language.skript:
on damage of npc:
    cancel event
code_language.skript:
on damage of npc:
    if id of npc event-citizen is 1:
        cancel event

Message to everyone else reading this:

1.12 Info: The latest version of Skellett works fine in 1.12

code_language.skript:
on damage of npc:
    cancel event
code_language.skript:
on damage of npc:
    if id of npc event-citizen is 1:
        cancel event

Message to everyone else reading this:

1.12 Info: The latest version of Skellett works fine in 1.12

Hey LimeGlass,

I did what you said but it then I get the error. `Can't understand this even: on damage of npc`.