Request - Death Packages Skript

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Flopsyz

Mar 21, 2024
I am on Paper Velocity 1.18.2. I also am on Skript 2.8.3, with some addons such as SkQuery (V4.1.10), and SkBee (V3.2.1)

I would like the skript to make it so whenever a person dies, it drops a chest and when you right click with all their loot that they died with gets put in your inventory. I would also like it to show their loot in the chest whenever you shift-right click with the death package. I want it to have an expiry time too that I can change in the options (like the death package expires after 2 days of not being claimed then you cant claim it anymore). I would like the name of the death package to be "&b%name of player%'s Death Package" with the lore being "&3This death package will expire at 4/2/24 6:42AM EST".

A command to lock down all death packages would be nice just in case of a dupe. (op permission)

It would like the prefix, the death package item, how long the expiry time is to be changeable in the options.

It would be nice if it was done in a week but it is fine if it takes longer.

Currently unsure how I would go about making them an item you can open on shift+right click. Unless I made it a shulker box, which I assume you don't want, or did some weird over-engineered gui saving. Is this feature 100% necessary and if it is, can I use a shulker box?

Sorry for the bad explanation, I want an item (chest) to be dropped when a player dies at the spot where they died, and whenever you right click on it, it doesn't get placed but instead, the items of the player you killed just get put in your inventory. Whenever you shift+right click, it shows you what items you would get from the kill in like a gui. It is pretty important to see what item you would get from the kill. It would be easier for you to just add my discord: flopsyz

Alright working on it just struggling with some things. In the meantime I would recommend updating SkBee to the latest version, 4.2.3

Hey man! I think I've got everything you need, I'm just struggling with detecting dropping the chest. I think I've got an idea though.

Hello i think i saw a Elytra pvp server named Rewind box yea and they have same skript or data pack i think because when you kill a player there its drop a chest like you want

Hello i think i saw a Elytra pvp server named Rewind box yea and they have same skript or data pack i think because when you kill a player there its drop a chest like you want
Yes, I am friends with the owner! The owner uses a custom made plugin.

Also NixTer, Thanks for helping :emoji_slight_smile:

If you're friends with the owner I would suggest just acquiring that plugin yourself. It's possible with Skript but it is acting very weird. I could also try to make it as a plugin but I don't have access to my main PC for a few days.

If the owner is willing to provide the source code of the plugin, if it doesn't already have the exact features you need (naming scheme, config options, etc) I can add them.

Yes, I am friends with the owner! The owner uses a custom made plugin.

Also NixTer, Thanks for helping :emoji_slight_smile:
If it's a plugin i think its impossible with skript because the death chest event can't make it with skript so yea i gonna try to make one in plugin and test it :emoji_slight_smile: