Solved Make a location snowy

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack57320

Jun 19, 2018
Hello,
I'm a beginner in development with Skript on Minecraft.
Sorry for my bad english i'm not used to talk with this langage.

So i've a snow block on my map and i woul'd like to create falling snow over the block but i tried so hard to found something but as i told u before i'm a beginner.

like i don't know how to detect the snow block when the game start and then create a area where i can create snow. I found this website : https://docs.skunity.com/syntax/effects
There's a syntaxe named "Make a location snowy with WorldEdit" but i didn't understand how to use it.

Could u please guys help me :emoji_grinning:

You need SkStuff and WorldEdit for this to work

code_language.skript:
command /setloc:
    trigger:
        set location of player to {loc}
        send "Location: %{loc}%"
command /snowy:
    trigger:
        set {_session} to new edit session in player's world with limit -1
        # set this line to the line down below
        send "Snowy'd %{loc}%!"

use '/setloc' to set the location
use /snowy to set the snow

set this to the line with the # (you need to edit the radius to the one you want)
code_language.skript:
simulate snow at {loc} in radius <radius> using {_session}

Thanks for your reply.
There's an error (i didn't find an answer on google) -- > "the location of the player can't be set to anything"

Can u please help me again :emoji_grinning: ?

Thank you

My programm:

command /setloc:
trigger:
set location of player to {loc}
send "Coordonées %{loc}%"

command /snowy:
trigger:
set {_session} to new edit session in player's world with limit -1
simulate snow at {loc} in radius 5 using {_session}
send "Il neige ! %{loc}% !"

Oh yeah that's cool thank you but maybe i explain myself badly.
I would like that there's like some kind of particle of snow who fall even when it's raining and only 1 bloc height and 1 bloc width and even if there are some blocs on the top. I woul'd like to create some kind a shower of snow

There is no particle effect for falling snow.
Oh yeah that's cool thank you but maybe i explain myself badly.
I would like that there's like some kind of particle of snow who fall even when it's raining and only 1 bloc height and 1 bloc width and even if there are some blocs on the top. I woul'd like to create some kind a shower of snow

Status
Not open for further replies.