Solved I need help creating a /daily skript with a permission needed.

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Xyvor38

May 7, 2023
I have a skript made with a permission but anyone is able to do it, permission or not. I could not find anything on this. It is so a vip rank has a separate /daily cmd. This is the skript I have:

options:
prefix: &8[&6&LServerName&8]&r
cooldown: 24 hours
permission: daily.vip
permission message: "&cYou can not do that with the rank that you have, join the discord to buy ranks."
command vip:
trigger:
set {_waited} to difference between {dailyRewardv::%uuid of player%} and now
if {_waited} is less than {@cooldown}:
send "{@prefix} You must wait %difference between {@cooldown} and {_waited}% before claiming your daily VIP reward again."
else:
set {dailyRewardv::%uuid of player%} to now
give player 1 paper named "&6&l&oVIP Only Voucher"
send "{@prefix} Here is your daily VIP reward."
[doublepost=1683415179,1683415120][/doublepost]There is indents but I do not know how to make that share skript thing in the message.

Hey! You havent done this right, but this should work!

Code:
options:
    prefix: &8[&6&LServerName&8]&r
    cooldown: 24 hours
    permission: daily.vip
    permissionmessage: "&cYou can not do that with the rank that you have, join the discord to buy ranks."

command vip:
    permission: {@permission}
    permission message: "{@permissionmessage}"
    trigger:
        set {_waited} to difference between {dailyRewardv::%uuid of player%} and now
        if {_waited} is less than {@cooldown}:
            send "{@prefix} You must wait %difference between {@cooldown} and {_waited}% before claiming your daily VIP reward again."
        else:
            set {dailyRewardv::%uuid of player%} to now
            give player 1 paper named "&6&l&oVIP Only Voucher"
            send "{@prefix} Here is your daily VIP reward."

Remember to make this comment the best if this worked!