Solved gui error

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 23, 2020
hey everyone, can someone help me with this skript cuz i dont get it to work with whatever i try
Code:
command /bwgui:
    permission: sk.bwgui
    permission message: &8&l(&c&l!&8&l)&7 &cUnknown&7 command, type &c/help&7 for help
    trigger:
        set {bwps} to number of players in world "bedwars" and "waterfall" and "lighthouse" and "acropolissolo"
        set {bwpall} to number of players in world "bedwars" and "waterfall" and "lighthouse" and "acropolissolo" and "speedway" and "rooftop" and "acropolisdoubles"
        open chest with 5 rows named "&5GalaxyCraft&8 » BedWars" to player
        format gui slot 0 and 8 and 36 and 44 of player with white glass pane named "&8"
        format gui slot 1 and 7 and 9 and 17 and 27 and 35 and 37 and 43 of player with purple glass pane named "&8"
        format gui slot 21 of player with bed named "&7Fast join &bSolo BedWars" with lore "&8Playing: &7(&b%{bwps}%&7)", "&8", "&7Click to join"
        format gui slot 23 of player with paper named "&7Join the &bBedWars&7 Lobby" with lore "&8Online: &7(&b%{bwpall}%&7)", "&8", "&7Click to join"

on inventory click:
    inventory name of player's current inventory = "&5GalaxyCraft&8 » BedWars":
        clicked slot is 21:
            broadcast "test"

it wont give me any errors in chat or console, but the click events doesnt work at all, if i remove the line clicked slot is 21, i can click on an empty slot, and it wil broadcast, clicking on a slot with an item wont do anything...

hope someone can help :emoji_grinning:

Last edited:
instead of using the on click event you can just do it using tuske
Code:
format gui slot 21 of player with bed named "&7Fast join &bSolo BedWars" with lore "&8Playing: &7(&b%{bwps}%&7)", "&8", "&7Click to join" to run:
  broadcast "test"

Status
Not open for further replies.