Solved Cannot understand condition/effect of "format"?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CassioTDS

Jul 8, 2019
Here is my code:
Code:
command /worldselector:
    trigger:
        open chest with 1 row named "&dChest selector" to player
        wait a tick
        format slot 0 of player with diamond sword named '&4KitPvP' with lore "&6Click to go to KitPVP" to close then run "kitpvp"
        format slot 1 of player with grass block named '&7Wilderness' with lore "&6Click to go to the wilderness" to close then run "wilderness"
on click holding nether star:
    make player execute "worldselector"
But when I run it, I get:
Code:
[09:14:51] [Server thread/ERROR]: Can't understand this condition/effect: format slot 0 of player with diamond sword named '&4KitPvP' with lore "&6Click to go to KitPVP" to close then run "kitpvp" (Lobby teleport.sk, line 5: format slot 0 of player with diamond sword named '&4KitPvP' with lore "&6Click to go to KitPVP" to close then run "kitpvp"')
[09:14:51] [Server thread/ERROR]: Can't understand this condition/effect: format slot 1 of player with grass block named '&7Wilderness' with lore "&6Click to go to the wilderness" to close then run "wilderness" (Lobby teleport.sk, line 6: format slot 1 of player with grass block named '&7Wilderness' with lore "&6Click to go to the wilderness" to close then run "wilderness"')
Help?

I have skript 1.15
[doublepost=1586402154,1586391780][/doublepost]
Code:
format slot 8 of player with red glass plane named "&c&lClose" with lore "&cClick here to close this GUI." to close
This fixed it... Thanks for your help everybody.. -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.