Resource icon

Script AutoPickup Script 0.9

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

actually their pretty good except for the duping glitch... i even learned how to make gui's in variables (that save through restarts ofc)
1. "their" isn't good at all, especially not because of the duplication glitch
2. Who cares? "set {_gui} to chest inventory with 6 rows" is not hard

1. "their" isn't good at all, especially not because of the duplication glitch
2. Who cares? "set {_gui} to chest inventory with 6 rows" is not hard
if i just did "set {_gui} to a new chest inventory with 6 rows" it would be blank to actually load it you have to do a bunch of other stuff

[I]Neelix_bear[/I]
"line 19&20: if "cobblestone Block" is an item type in skript i will literally use /nuke" it is a item type cause when you mine cobble it registers it as "cobblestone block"

ah yes, respond to the single joke in that review instead of the 30 points i made

Neelix_bear , what do you mean by an autopickup skript. Do you mean a skript that puts the blocks you mine straight into your inventory??

Neelix_Bear here is a skript that should work.
By the way this code is untested and if it does not work then message me back through this forum

Attachments

• on block break.txt
    84 bytes · Views: 33