Tired of the super old outdated existing sublime packages for Skript? Well, I was too so I decided to make my own that I will be updating and slowly adding most of every syntax, at the moment this is just for syntax highlighting, but soon I will add tab completion and some other stuff.
- Pikachu (made the installer for easy use)
"My PC says this is a virus how do I know this file is safe??" Well, here is a virus report.
- Download and install Sublime Text 3 (if you haven't already).
- Download the zip file provided.
- Extract it on your Desktop.
- Press the Windows Key + R and type "%appdata%"
- Go to the "Sublime Text 3" folder
- Then to the "Installed Packages" folder
- Drop the "Skript.sublime-package" file in there
- Follow this to enable the highlighting
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Skript Tools Sublime Text 3 Syntax Highlighting 0.1
A sublime package to make your Skript code sexy.