1. Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Dismiss Notice
This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Script Tools Sublime Text 3 Syntax Highlighting 0.1

A sublime package to make your Skript code sexy.

1. HYPExMon5ter

HYPExMon5ter Member

HYPExMon5ter submitted a new resource:

Sublime Text 3 Syntax Highlighting - A sublime package to make your Skript code sexy.

Read more about this resource...

2. TheIronMinerLv

Why does my windows blocks this file? Can you provide a manual installation instructions? Also, there are many reports in virustotal that it has a trojan in it.

3. aescraft

aescraft Well-Known Member

@Pikachu Did you really made the .exe for this?

4. Pikachu

Moderator Supporter Addon Developer

Medals:
    I made the batch file, which I converted into an exe in case people have .bat set to edit by default
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 5, 2017, Original Post Date: Jun 5, 2017 ---
    You can use the .bat file if you want, its the same as the exe but in batch form. If you're worried about what the batch file does, you can right click on it and hit edit and see everything it does. For manual installation, you can simply drag the skript.sublime-package file into the Installed Packages folder located in %apppdata%\Sublime Text 3

edit: also, if you look at the virustotal a lot of the antiviruses that mark it as a trojan are one's you've never heard of. For example, "NANO-Antivirus" and "Antiy-AVL" find it as a trojan, but the big antiviruses like "Avira", "Kaspersky" and "ESET-NOD32" don't. The generic antiviruses probably find it to be a trojan because I imagine its pretty common for people to use batch to exe convertors for malicious things.

#4 Pikachu, Jun 5, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2017
  5. Mr_Equalizer

Mr_Equalizer New Member

https://gyazo.com/ef2b4294fb80de1c1798006a4bd0848b
    I can't use this with the newest version of Sublime Text any fixes? i used an old one but i needed a upgrade but sadly dindt work for me if you have a fix please tell me i tried the bat and exe thank you alot! [FIXED]
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 19, 2019, Original Post Date: Oct 19, 2019 ---
    I fixed it it looks very nice!

6. Skizzme

Skizzme New Member

Is there a way to change the color of the background? it looks kind of white, and i would prefer it if it was the normal color